• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First 2008 Title (it seems)

What I meant was it's like you're trying to look for some reason people would get it banned, when I've NEVER heard any controversy whatsoever. You're basically creating controversy that didn't exist.

I don't know if the writers are trying to mimic the game but I remember there being around 10 hours of gametime between me getting my 2nd badge and my 3rd one, so it kind of makes sense why there's so many episodes on the way to the 3rd one now.

The Sharpedo will be out in full force to start the year. I know the people at Pokesho would orgasm if Whitney showed up for some reason. (They'll probably make fanart of it anyway.)

The actual translation is the Maid Cafe's Miltank or The Miltank of the Maid Cafe btw.

I don't know if the writers are trying to mimic the game but I remember there being around 10 hours of gametime between me getting my 2nd badge and my 3rd one, so it kind of makes sense why there's so many episodes on the way to the 3rd one now.

True, but what happens after Veilstone for the writers? Each Gym becomes only 5 eps apart?

The problem I see here is they stuffed way too many fillers between the 2nd and 3rd Gym, and after that we're either going to be skipping some vital game areas later on to rush us to Gym to Gym or its going to go at an equally slow pace.

At this rate we'll probably get to Veilstone by D/P 65 at the latest, and of course there's going to be your standard introductory Gym leader ep before Ash actually battles her...so it will still take a bit of time.

Unless Sinnoh truly becomes a 200 episode region and the writers don't do another filler saga before Gen 5, there's going to be some crazy stuff happening down the road.

I wonder if there will be a filler saga . . I don't really think so. D/P is so popular, and so expansive, that if there is a "filler saga", I feel like it will be in Sinnoh. And then that's part of D/P saga.

But in reality they really could go from Veilstone to Pastoria in like 10 episodes and not have a contest inbetween. Also going from Pastoria back to Hearthome shouldn't take too long either. Maybe an episode or two in the safari zone or just generally them being in the marsh that is the rout west of pastoria, an episode at the mansion and then back to Hearthome. After the 5th gym, however, come the super fun gyms that are across the entire continent from eachother.

It also makes me wonder if all the Gym leaders are now going to get 4 episodes like Roark and Gardenia did.

I think the 3rd-4th-5th gyms will go by fast to make up for this long trek to Gym 3, so I don't see why people act like the writers will stretch DP out for years.

Also if you think about it they could easily cut the trip from Snowpoint to Sunnyshore to about 5 episodes or less if they just take a ferry which they very well could do to not backtrack the whole region, unless they need to finish up Galactic buisness on Mt. Cornet. Yes, it is taking a very long time, but that's just being realistic. Eterna to Veilstone is not a short distance, so they're showing it that way.

Or they could opt to not do it that way and depict a land journey. Not saying that they will, but its certainly a possibility. Having a long saga wouldn't be a bad thing if the episodes are all interesting, for the most part, and well done.

Ah, good to see no fillers between Solaceon and the cafe at the midpoint of Route 210 and starting point of Route 215. I'm guessing maybe by end of January to the beginning of February we'll see the oncoming hints of Veilstone.

But it's sad to see they left out the Hallowed Tower.

Which reminds me, was there an episode involving Mt. Pyre, or Mt. Mortar?

No, there weren't. There was one on the Ice Cave but it was banned in the U.S. over Jynx issue.

It also makes me wonder if all the Gym leaders are now going to get 4 episodes like Roark and Gardenia did.

I'm sure Maylene will get 3 or 4. Confidence issues, Lucario4ash1!11!, and Paul can stretch out a while, but everyone else may only need 2.

The Big Al, on a short note, it sucks to be a Detroit fan right now. :( I'm amazed they almost pulled it through.

I'm sure Maylene will get 3 or 4.

Why would Maylene take three or four episodes? I'd say the traditional one or two. Besides she looks tomboyish...

Because of what Duckgon said, we may see Paul in this arc since Veilstone is his hometown.

The Big Al, on a short note, it sucks to be a Detroit fan right now. :( I'm amazed they almost pulled it through.

Don't get me started on those sucky Lions...

Why would Maylene take three or four episodes? I'd say the traditional one or two. Besides she looks tomboyish...

Because Maylene will probably has a confidence problem like she does in the games and the twerps, like always, will help her out. She has a Lucario, so I'm sure that some sort of Lucario4Ash thing will come from her. And Paul's hometown is Veilstone, and the writers may have Maylene be a childhood friend of Paul, and I'm sure that we'll see Maylene vs Paul.

Back to this title. I wonder what they're going to do with a Miltank. All they really do is make milk and run things over with Rollout and they covered that with the Whitney arc way back in early Johto.
Don't get me started on those sucky Lions...
Fire Millen!

Sucking Tits.

It needs to be seen.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've EVER seen that Milktank Johto Filler...it's like the only one I haven't.

Back to this title. I wonder what they're going to do with a Miltank. All they really do is make milk and run things over with Rollout and they covered that with the Whitney arc way back in early Johto.

Fire Millen!

It's not even Millen this time, it's the team. *shot*

But back to the title, maybe Whitney reappears? Anime=/Games, so why not? What was Whitney's VA again?

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom