• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First 2008 Title (it seems)

Is Ash really MADE or even tricked to wear most of these costumes? I'm sure the ones involving crossdressing wasn't something he would go along with without much fuss, but Ash doesn't seem particularly horrified whenever he has to wear a costume. Either way, it's just a way for the writers to get more laughs. Because it's Ash. In silly costumes. We all love silly costumed Ash.
Oh, no!

Don't get me wrong, Ralli. I love it when the writers make Ash wear costumes! The costumes are hilarious! And he is so cute in them!! ^_^

So no, I wasn't complaining about that, or upset about that in any way. Actually, I was just trying to figure out how many times he's worn a costume in the anime, lol.

But anyway, just so everyone knows, Ash did complain about wearing both the Mr. Mime costume and the Apple costume. As for the Octillery costume, he seemed to enjoy that one! Yay! XD

And with the Eggplant costume, he made one complaint. Ash said, "Why does this always happen?". (that's one of my favorite lines, by the way) XD Poor Ash. XD Then, when Claydol came after them, he and James had to play play their trick on Claydol. And at that point, Ash seemed to enjoy wearing the costume.

So he enjoyed two costumes out of four, that is pretty good odds I would say. ^^

And of course, I don't count the Seviper one, since he willingly wanted to wear that costume. XD

If the times Ash has crossdressed actually count as costumes, I'd have to say those are "forced-crossdressing" scenes. Because Ash would never willingly do something like that, lol.

Afterall, he didn't enjoy posing as Ashley, nor as Juliet, so I'm almost positive that he won't enjoy wearing a maid outfit either. :p

But then again, the "circumstances" for the forced-crossdressing may be different this time. So I don't know what's going to happen, or how Ash will react this time.

All I can say is, he looks so adorable in that pic! XD

Last edited:
I think thats just who Ash is. He will crossdress until the end. I'm not complaining.

this show has been akihabara'd XD
this is so funny because i just finished rewatching hanazakari no kimitachi e jdrama and the image of satoshi dressed as a maid keeps reminding me of the last episode (with all the guys cross-dressing and the main character dressing as a maid)
humorous cross-dressing never fails to make me laugh

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom