• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First Battle Frontier DVD box set due June 24th! Also, Orange Islands DVD box in May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: Having Phoenix Wright images in your signature does not make you a good debater.

Using personal attacks and bringing SOVA into this does not make you a good one either. I only have it in my signature because I enjoy the games. Is that a crime?

I think Habu was trying to be funny (and I'm not usually one to defend Habunake). It just failed miserably.

Give him a break. (Though I agree with your first sentiment.)

Pretty sure the moratium still stands even if SOVA is gone now from the forum...

There, I guess, but I think you simply meant to steer this away from the inevitable voice actor flamewar. Which is honorable, but you didn't have to point out the second part. The moratorium was up and enforced BEFORE we moved our operations, anyway.

Uh...when did I bring SOVA into this? 0.o

If I told you, it'd be against the rules, and it would just cause more trouble. :p Just look at some of your older posts. Also, if you really were trying to be funny, a debate is not the place for jokes usually.

This thread has served its purpose (to inform people that the DVDs were coming), and I really see no reason to keep it open any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom