First C-Gear skins for the new Global Link to be given away: Keldeo C-Gear skins for

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
First C-Gear skins for the new Global Link to be given away: Keldeo C-Gear skins for download

The Keldeo C-Gear is the first C-Gear skin available for download for the new Global Link for the Japanese Pokémon Black and White Versions 2 and Pokémon Black and White Versions, and will be available from June 23 until September 25.

Read more on Bulbanews

I poke your snoot
Reaction score
Re: First C-Gear skins for the new Global Link to be given away: Keldeo C-Gear skins

I hope they're available internationally when the games come out everywhere else. Those look cool!

Secret Sword of Justice
Reaction score
Re: First C-Gear skins for the new Global Link to be given away: Keldeo C-Gear skins

OOH! I need to get me an account at the Global Link then! I've honestly never used it. xP

Brain with a meat puppet.
Reaction score

This makes me wish they would just hurry up and "reveal" Keldeo already for non-Japanese places. I want one. ;3;

Waiting for Hoenn remake
Reaction score

Yaaaaay! I love Keldeo, and I can't wait to get these skins!

Motto rater
Reaction score

Heck yes, I want this!

User who Registered
Reaction score

Those skins are absolutely adorable! Couple that with my newfound love of Keldeo, and I'm seriously crossing my fingers that we get these!