• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda hims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

Don't know if anybody knew about this or posted it yet anywhere, but:

http://img10.hostingpics.net/pics/857097Zoom_Nouveaux_Pokemon_5G__.png

If this is real, I think it looks pretty kewl.:drool: It almost looks like Argit:

http://photobucket.com/images/ben 10 alien force argit/

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EnhanceButton

I doubt such a photo was brung in such a way.
Either:
1.Fake.
2.Very complex stunt by the production team.

The person claims to zoom up to eleven, and de-pixilate by filters. BullS***.

Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

Seriously, there should be no doubt it is fake. Besides being logically impossible it's a sticker on an air conditioning unit.

How many times are unrevealed details leaked through the use of air conditioning units?

the coloring just seems way off to me plus the way the arm is connected looks weird

No it's not real are you serious?

Just pray their trollin'.

Hey! Actually READ through my damn post. I said "If it was real". I said IF. I never said anything like "zomg, it's real you guyz!! looky!" or something stupid like that.

I've just about had it with the blatant sarcasm that I've been getting since I joined here. Seriously, I wanna know... is because I'm not "up to speed" with every single thing that goes on with the franchise or what? Because I'm a girl? Because I don't appear to be as interested in all aspects of the franchise? What is it that you guys have against me? Why in hell would I be a troll? I didn't post it here to intentionally piss people of or anything like that. I posted it because I thought it was interesting was all...

I'm sorry.... but it seems like alot of you guys have made it your personal goal to torment me or something like that.... please stop, I'm getting tired of it...:-(

Well, you said "if it was real" implying it COULD be real, instead of "it it were real, which it's not" or "in the event something like this was real", implying you could tell it wasn't.

That being said, I don't think anyone is really being mean to you. I think Takoto was referring to the people who made the image and tried to propose it as real and Umeko thought you honestly believed it. If my comment was somehow misinterpreted then I'm sorry.

Still, you have to admit. All these fanarts of Zanewguy (my nickname for him) are rather good. If one turned out to be close to his design, I wouldn't mind.

Honestly, the fan art that pops up is one of my favorite things about a new gen. Adds some fun y'know.

As long as people aren't passing them off as real, since when we get the REAL picture people will think it's fake naturally. :cheers:

Also, I've seen the comparison around other sites, but glad I'm not the only one who thought of DarkStalker's Talbain and Jyabura from One Piece upon seeing the silhouette.

Last edited:

If anyone sees a drawing of what it might look like on deviantART, please link here. I'm trying to build up a collection for archive purposes.

hmm... i hope its a separate pokemon like SY suggested

I'm still going with my interpretation of the face.

You're all wayyyyy off base.

plantypng.png

Behold, the dark and twisted truth.

creepy. Very creepy. Um... what is that?

It is Z, my good man. And it needs your soul for photosynthesis.

I still think, until we know he IS Z, that we call him Zanuguy (The New Guy)

What if it's a female?

Come on, we all now its Mewthree!

There is no "THERE WAS NO GENDER" excuse in this Gen, though.

What the hell does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom