• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda hims

kidburla

Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Sunday February 7th Live Blog

We already liveblogged the episode over at the Gen V speculation thread.....and I got told off earlier today for trying to start a new thread for discussing it!! :mad:

NyaChan

ビルがある!
Reaction score

What did it say about Ranger episode, anyway?
That there will be a special or something with the new Ranger game coming out. Nothing really specific (that I could tell anyways, go my pathetic Japanese), just saying there will be something in the anime for it.

GreatLiver

Reaction score

Tie in with the Mightyena that was on that bag. Werewolf. Quite possible.

Duckgon Z

Hero in a Half Shell
Reaction score

Nah looks more Renamonesque to me.
Maybe it's their bastard child, but all it could say was its name. So they nuked the creepy little phantom mind stalking bastard to another world.

Archaic

黒い王様
Reaction score

Is this Z or just a new Pokemon that'll be in the movie?
Unknown. Several sites are reporting it as such, however I have a clip of the announcement and I can categorically state that there was never an explicit statement that the Pokémon is Z, only that the Pokémon will appear in this movie, and that they "hold the key" to the movie.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday by Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda himself ...

In an expected move, Gamefreak has announced a new Generation of Pokémon today during Pokémon Sunday

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:

PDL

Not into Ponies I swear!
Reaction score
Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

This one looks especially feral. Or a rival for Lucario.

empoleon dynamite

Retired Mod
Reaction score
Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

Something about it reminds me of renamon, or a werewolf Oo

all in all, big hairy torso = win

7tx

Reaction score

I really really really hope it's not another fire type.

V Faction

Froakin' Hilarious.
Reaction score

It's Mewtwo in shorts.

...I-I mean, Lucario in a fur coat.

Reaction score

It looks like sone kind of strange werewolf thing, I'm not too pleased ATM!

Nekusagi

Badass office lady
Reaction score

Hear that sound? It's a million furry Pokemon fans fapping, and also the rumble of the incoming wank storm.

Dragoon Rider

Rising Fate
Reaction score

It seems sort of like Lucario. I wonder if its teh evolution of it.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda himself ...

In an expected move, Game Freak has announced a new generation of Pokémon today during Pokémon Sunday. The first Generation V Pokémon has been revealed. Many details are unknown at this point, but it is known that the new Pokémon will be starring in the next Pokémon movie, Phantom Ruler Z.

Read more on Bulbanews

7tx

Reaction score

Lucario is a beast,and under no means need an evolution. Unless there are a lot of overpowered Gen V pokes coming out

Lysandre

F***ing Fabulous
Reaction score

It's either Mewthree or Zero wearing a Lucario suit.

HeshieokFasla

Heretic
Reaction score

Definitely like a werewolf. My money is on Fire/Dark or something like that.

Somari

Reaction score

Reminds me of a Sandslash but also like a fire Pokemon. I can also see a scorpion stinger..Or maybe that's supposed to be similar to tied up hair samurai style?

HeshieokFasla

Heretic
Reaction score

Why is this thread here twice?