• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda hims

Bakphoon

Reaction score
Re: Pokémon Sunday February 7th Live Blog

I think "Z" is related to Smeargle.
Because the thing on the right side looks like a brush.

Synthesis

._.
Reaction score
Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday by Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masud

I don't like it too much, just an alternate form Lucario or something

Miju

Reaction score
Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday by Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masud

Finally! I honestly dont care if its ugly, lame, or just plain funky looking. Its our first gen 5 sillouhette (spelled right?).
I kind of expected pokemon Z to be a ghost, psychic, or dark type when I saw ash had an evil looking clone of him. But that looks like a fighting type.

Midnight Blue

~Love Is Hard To Define~
Reaction score

I'm shaking in my moon boots!!!!!!!

Our Wasted Years

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score

Why does everyone think it's a Furricario? I'm thinking Buizel evo or some completely new Pokemon that the furries on dA will have a field day with drawing.

Pseudonym

Now with capital letter
Reaction score

Yes, I agree it's got to be a new Pokemon. But it looks like a Dark or Ghost Pokemon rather than a fighting one.

Midnight Blue

~Love Is Hard To Define~
Reaction score

For some reason, it does not look like a Pokémon, man Generation IV is ending.......soon.

7tx

Reaction score

What about if it were a grass type? Just try and imagine that for a second...

Frost

gOOonnNgGGg!
Reaction score

Won't bother commenting on what's only a silhouette at this point. I'm just happy to have some new Pokemon coming!

OH, and I'm glad that it doesn't appear to be a baby Pokemon. After we've had Munchlax, Azurill and Togepi among the first Pokemon revealed from previous Generations, I'm glad that the first new Pokemon revealed to the public for Gen V is NOT a baby. Last time that happened was Generation II with Ho-oh (since Azurill, Kecleon and Wailmer were revealed together).

Pseudonym

Now with capital letter
Reaction score

It makes me feel like it can learn Extremespeed. It looks pretty fast.

Wendigo

Love is over.
Reaction score

All this talk of a possible werewolf-esque pokemon reminds me of this one Sinnoh myth:

There lived a Pokémon in a forest.
In the forest, the Pokémon shed its
hide to sleep as a human.
Awakened, the human dons the
Pokémon hide to roam villages.

I'm sure it's coincidental, but yeah.

GreatLiver

Reaction score

So now the question is is coro coro gonna have anything of interest in it? Probably not.

V Faction

Froakin' Hilarious.
Reaction score

So now the question is is coro coro gonna have anything of interest in it? Probably not.
I think it's fair to say that Coro Coro would have more info than Pokemon Sunday.

Nothing ground-breaking, earth-shattering, or anything like that though. Just clearer details.

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch

Reaction score

^Lucario's evolved form?

7tx

Reaction score
Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

Lucario is a beast,and under no means need an evolution. Unless there are a lot of overpowered Gen V pokes coming out

cowboy dan

Deep Water
Reaction score

^Lucario's evolved form?
Probably not based on Lucario's base stat total. I read somewhere on here that it could be a rival to Lucario, in which case I would see it being psychic and steel.

Midnight Blue

~Love Is Hard To Define~
Reaction score

I wonder what it will do with the plot. Could it be something like Lucario? Oh please don't let the first Generation V Pokémon die in movie 13.

Sleet

Saxy beast
Reaction score
Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

Hear that sound? It's a million furry Pokemon fans fapping, and also the rumble of the incoming wank storm.
I take offense to this generalization! Besides, there's not even a million of us around to do that.

Anyway, this guy is being discussed on like three different threads. Can the posts be merged into a new thread just about this guy?

GreatLiver

Reaction score

I think it's fair to say that Coro Coro would have more info than Pokemon Sunday.

Nothing ground-breaking, earth-shattering, or anything like that though. Just clearer details.
Yeah, it'll probably just clarify what we know, since at the moment some of it is ambiguous, such as is this Z, or just a pokemon involved with the movie. It's not gonna be anything that'll make people super anticipated for the magazine to come out though.

Shinx3000

Reaction score

Well, no one can say they hate this thing, a shilloutte cannot say much until its revealed and you see it first.

Definitely like a werewolf. My money is on Fire/Dark or something like that.
Nah. I am thinking more echidna: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echidna. The top half looks like it, minus the tail and the fact its standing on two legs. If GF really did go to zoo and get ideas, an echidna could have been at zoo. It reminds me of that crossed with a fox now that I have had time to think about it.

Also thinking Dark/Psychic or something.