• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda hims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
The first post of this thread will be kept constantly updated with information from todays episode of Pokémon Sunday.

Just from the intro we already know that there's going to be information regarding the new movie, then a special announcement right at the end of the episode. We have no idea knowing what that is yet however, and they've just gone into the classic episode rerun for the week, so we're going to have to sit tight for about 25 minutes or so until the first news will start to filter through.

UPDATE:
Well, that's not a lot to report. We have a confirmed new Pokémon, which will appear in the movie this year, but we've only got a picture of it in shadow, not a proper pic of it. We'll have a screenshot of it up for you soon.

Last edited:
Re: Pokémon Sunday February 7th Live Blog

To be fair, it IS a damn nice episode.

Takeshi's Paradise! With co-helper Heigani!

Has anything else been said?

Right now some guy is solving a Rubix cube... ._.

Did i just hear right, They are not revealing the star of movie 13 until two weeks from now?

It (the silhouette) looks kinda like a warewolf or Lucario, I like it so far, but I wonder how it's suppose to tie into the movie.

HAY GUYZ IT LOOKS LIKE A DIGIMON!!!

Damn furries.

So apparently they'll show the full thing on 12/21 and Gen V is due to release in 2010(?!)

A ninja with fox's top and reptilian bottom.

We're doomed!

Like I said, it's like WereGarurumon with more fur/bulk at the top.

What did it say about Ranger episode, anyway?

I'm calling it a demonic Porcupine, but that's just me.

Wow people already complaining about it ._. as if it doesn't look epic.

Is this Z or just a new Pokemon that'll be in the movie?

Looks like a Buizel evolution to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom