• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda hims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Sunday February 7th Live Blog

We already liveblogged the episode over at the Gen V speculation thread.....and I got told off earlier today for trying to start a new thread for discussing it!! :mad:

What did it say about Ranger episode, anyway?

That there will be a special or something with the new Ranger game coming out. Nothing really specific (that I could tell anyways, go my pathetic Japanese), just saying there will be something in the anime for it.

Tie in with the Mightyena that was on that bag. Werewolf. Quite possible.

Nah looks more Renamonesque to me.

Maybe it's their bastard child, but all it could say was its name. So they nuked the creepy little phantom mind stalking bastard to another world.

Is this Z or just a new Pokemon that'll be in the movie?

Unknown. Several sites are reporting it as such, however I have a clip of the announcement and I can categorically state that there was never an explicit statement that the Pokémon is Z, only that the Pokémon will appear in this movie, and that they "hold the key" to the movie.

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday by Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda himself ...

In an expected move, Gamefreak has announced a new Generation of Pokémon today during Pokémon Sunday

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

This one looks especially feral. Or a rival for Lucario.

Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

Something about it reminds me of renamon, or a werewolf Oo

all in all, big hairy torso = win

I really really really hope it's not another fire type.

It's Mewtwo in shorts.

...I-I mean, Lucario in a fur coat.

It looks like sone kind of strange werewolf thing, I'm not too pleased ATM!

Hear that sound? It's a million furry Pokemon fans fapping, and also the rumble of the incoming wank storm.

It seems sort of like Lucario. I wonder if its teh evolution of it.

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda himself ...

In an expected move, Game Freak has announced a new generation of Pokémon today during Pokémon Sunday. The first Generation V Pokémon has been revealed. Many details are unknown at this point, but it is known that the new Pokémon will be starring in the next Pokémon movie, Phantom Ruler Z.

Read more on Bulbanews

Lucario is a beast,and under no means need an evolution. Unless there are a lot of overpowered Gen V pokes coming out

It's either Mewthree or Zero wearing a Lucario suit.

Definitely like a werewolf. My money is on Fire/Dark or something like that.

Reminds me of a Sandslash but also like a fire Pokemon. I can also see a scorpion stinger..Or maybe that's supposed to be similar to tied up hair samurai style?

Why is this thread here twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom