• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda hims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Sunday February 7th Live Blog

I think "Z" is related to Smeargle.
Because the thing on the right side looks like a brush.

Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday by Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masud

I don't like it too much, just an alternate form Lucario or something

Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday by Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masud

Finally! I honestly dont care if its ugly, lame, or just plain funky looking. Its our first gen 5 sillouhette (spelled right?).
I kind of expected pokemon Z to be a ghost, psychic, or dark type when I saw ash had an evil looking clone of him. But that looks like a fighting type.

I'm shaking in my moon boots!!!!!!!

Why does everyone think it's a Furricario? I'm thinking Buizel evo or some completely new Pokemon that the furries on dA will have a field day with drawing.

Yes, I agree it's got to be a new Pokemon. But it looks like a Dark or Ghost Pokemon rather than a fighting one.

For some reason, it does not look like a Pokémon, man Generation IV is ending.......soon.

What about if it were a grass type? Just try and imagine that for a second...

Won't bother commenting on what's only a silhouette at this point. I'm just happy to have some new Pokemon coming!

OH, and I'm glad that it doesn't appear to be a baby Pokemon. After we've had Munchlax, Azurill and Togepi among the first Pokemon revealed from previous Generations, I'm glad that the first new Pokemon revealed to the public for Gen V is NOT a baby. Last time that happened was Generation II with Ho-oh (since Azurill, Kecleon and Wailmer were revealed together).

It makes me feel like it can learn Extremespeed. It looks pretty fast.

All this talk of a possible werewolf-esque pokemon reminds me of this one Sinnoh myth:

There lived a Pokémon in a forest.
In the forest, the Pokémon shed its
hide to sleep as a human.
Awakened, the human dons the
Pokémon hide to roam villages.

I'm sure it's coincidental, but yeah.

So now the question is is coro coro gonna have anything of interest in it? Probably not.

So now the question is is coro coro gonna have anything of interest in it? Probably not.
I think it's fair to say that Coro Coro would have more info than Pokemon Sunday.

Nothing ground-breaking, earth-shattering, or anything like that though. Just clearer details.

attachment.php

^Lucario's evolved form?

Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

Lucario is a beast,and under no means need an evolution. Unless there are a lot of overpowered Gen V pokes coming out

attachment.php

^Lucario's evolved form?

Probably not based on Lucario's base stat total. I read somewhere on here that it could be a rival to Lucario, in which case I would see it being psychic and steel.

I wonder what it will do with the plot. Could it be something like Lucario? Oh please don't let the first Generation V Pokémon die in movie 13.

Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

Hear that sound? It's a million furry Pokemon fans fapping, and also the rumble of the incoming wank storm.
I take offense to this generalization! Besides, there's not even a million of us around to do that.

Anyway, this guy is being discussed on like three different threads. Can the posts be merged into a new thread just about this guy?

I think it's fair to say that Coro Coro would have more info than Pokemon Sunday.

Nothing ground-breaking, earth-shattering, or anything like that though. Just clearer details.

Yeah, it'll probably just clarify what we know, since at the moment some of it is ambiguous, such as is this Z, or just a pokemon involved with the movie. It's not gonna be anything that'll make people super anticipated for the magazine to come out though.

Well, no one can say they hate this thing, a shilloutte cannot say much until its revealed and you see it first.

Definitely like a werewolf. My money is on Fire/Dark or something like that.

Nah. I am thinking more echidna: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echidna. The top half looks like it, minus the tail and the fact its standing on two legs. If GF really did go to zoo and get ideas, an echidna could have been at zoo. It reminds me of that crossed with a fox now that I have had time to think about it.

Also thinking Dark/Psychic or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom