• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda hims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday by Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masud

I look at this and all I can think is "DO NOT WANT." I'm not sure I even want to see the full reveal. ._.;

Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday by Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masud

Well, at least they're showing a stronger Pokemon in the new gen first this time rather than a cute one.

Well, at least they're showing a stronger Pokemon in the new gen first this time rather than a cute one.
Hmm. That's true.

This is clearly not an infantile Pokemon. As far as firsts go, it isn't half bad. I can't recall when Weavile was introduced, but I think it was after a bunch of cruddy ones.

Hmm. That's true.

This is clearly not an infantile Pokemon. As far as firsts go, it isn't half bad. I can't recall when Weavile was introduced, but I think it was after a bunch of cruddy ones.
Gonbe was the first fourth gen to be shown, so...ya. It wasn't anything that exciting. ._.

Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

It looks... furry... o_o. For some reason I think its a Fire/Dark type but if it is, its not a new type combination since we have the houndour family. Unless its a normal type like other furry normal types.

Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

The silhouette looks like an anorexic were-hog with a ponytail. Not sure if I'm happy with this yet.

The filled out version will probably make me like it though.

It looks sort of like Weavile.

I'm assuming that this Pokemon is a Legendary who has power over illusions and whose name begins with Z. : p

It's Mewtwo in shorts.

...I-I mean, Lucario in a fur coat.

Nah, it's probably Lucario with a ponytail. It's possible.

In all seriousness though, the silhouette looks really....Naruto/Digimon-ish than Pokemon-like so idk what to think.

The Corocoro website has been updated with the silhouette as well... and I think that visual of the main games leading to the new one pretty much absolutely confirms that this is a new main series game (unless that had been absolutely confirmed before and I just missed it somehow...).

That little collage of the entire previous series is very nice.

Ushering in a new era!

Looks like Lucario and Shaymin fused together
Phantom Ruler Z looks like the offspring of Lucario and Sonic. With a ponytail.

So, Lucario 2.0 won't be a legendary?

Dark/Fighting.

I totally called it.

Zeta said:
I'm assuming that this Pokemon is a Legendary who has power over illusions and whose name begins with Z. : p

Remember, Lugia was once given the name "X" even though that letter doesn't appear anywhere in its name.

Boy is my face red. I've been calling it "Exugia" all this time!

Zucario? Lucario Z.0? *shot*

(Hey, people replace "2" with "z" all the time.) :p

Maybe it's just a Pikachu clone like Pachirisu or Plusle *shot*

Maybe it's just a Pikachu clone like Pachirisu or Plusle *shot*

Wolves aren't rodents though or whatever that thing is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom