• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda hims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

Mr. Mime was named by the dubbers accordingly because it has somewhat male features and, at the time the games were released, they had no clue there would ever be set genders for most Pokemon like we have now. "Barrierd", the Japanese name, never gave a gender. The only reason there are female Mr. Mimes is because our versions of the games past Gold and Silver were based on the Japanese version, where female "Barrierds" were abundant. It's considered acceptable because we are used to it but we no longer have the same excuse for such a mistake since everything from gender to personality have been set in stone for a couple of gens now.

Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

I dunno.

Mr. Mime was pretty masculine looking even without the Mr. Always wondered why Japan didn't go ahead and make it completely male too, since it was viewed as a Jynx counterpart at the time.

This is my favorite version. It supports the Mightyena-evo theory

http://jesgrad07.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Z-153283770

Pokemon_Z_by_JESGRAD07.jpg

Well, it doesn't really. You could just put any colour scheme on that to make it support your theory. If it was coloured blue then it would support the lucario theory. But I still want it to be a grass type...

It's also a fan nickname, so it doesn't matter if Zanuguy is female or not.

Hey guys check this out, it's a rumor of Z:

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

There's a 95% chance that it could be fake, but who knows, it may be real.

What do ya guys think?

Looks like the website made an edit, saying that it is real or somethin'. We shall finds out for sure this Sunday, and I can't wait.:-D

Looks like the website made an edit, saying that it is real or somethin'. We shall finds out for sure this Sunday, and I can't wait.:-D

The fact that blue skY and Serebii say this..
Moreover it is almost confirmed.

OMG!! It's true!! And it just looks so awesome!!!

OMG!! It's true!! And it just looks so awesome!!!

This. Just looking at it makes me imagine that it has pretty high Speed and Attack stats. It's too awesome for words...:drool: If they actually decide to put a Dark-type Gym in these games, I can definately see the Gym Leader using it and maybe the evil team leader too.

Just love them *-* (maybe because I love foxes xD)

Does anybody know what type these guys are, or is it all just speculation? I think they're pretty cool looking, and I'm excited for the rest of generation V!

Dark type. It says so right on the scans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom