• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First Global Link PokéMileage Club attraction announced: Discout coupon to be distrib

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
First Global Link PokéMileage Club attraction announced: Discout coupon to be distributed online

The Pokémon Global Link website has revealed the first attraction for the online PokéMileage Club. Balloon Popping will be a game playable via the Global Link site. Additionally, the Global Link will be distributing the Discount Coupon, a single-use item that gives the player a 50% discount in the Kalos boutiques.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: First Global Link PokéMileage Club attraction announced: Discout coupon to be dis

I'd like to know what items it gives out, that could make or break this for me.

The discount coupon would be great were it not for the fact that I've pretty much bought all of the accessories I want.

Re: First Global Link PokéMileage Club attraction announced: Discout coupon to be dis

I'd like to know what items it gives out, that could make or break this for me.

The discount coupon would be great were it not for the fact that I've pretty much bought all of the accessories I want.

Does berries count as items?

Please let there be Micle berries

Does berries count as items?

Please let there be Micle berries

Probably. We could always use more berries.

The article mentions evolution items, though. Hopefully that's not all it is.

Here's hope for a Custap. I mean they even have an image of it on the site.

I have a feeling Micle, Custap, Jaboca, Rowap, etc. probably won't be given away that easily, they'd either be event berries or mutations of berries that haven't been released in 6th gen yet.

...or mutations of berries that haven't been released in 6th gen yet.
That's always possible, but consider that the scientist in the Berry field will tell you when you've produced "all" mutations of Kalos berries. I stopped keeping track of my Berry crossbreeding at that point.

That's always possible, but consider that the scientist in the Berry field will tell you when you've produced "all" mutations of Kalos berries. I stopped keeping track of my Berry crossbreeding at that point.

Maybe there's more in future games.

Would be nice if it had evo stones for prizes. Sucks that the only stones u can buy in x & y are fire/leaf/water.

I could really use a few more moon stones.

You can get evolution stones from Secret Super Training.

Hmm, this sounds fun. It'll give a use to these PokeMiles I've gathered, lol.

Doing the same Super Training course ten times in a row and getting a bunch of Stardusts and Hard Stones and no evo stones sucks big time though, and Inver can only battled once a day, so other methods to obtain stones are more than welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom