• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest First Gym Leaders

Falkner's the best. I've always considered him cool.

And, had I known this is a multiple choice poll, I'd have also chosen Brock and Roxanne.

Dento. Grass is mah favorite starter type, and I think he's a good leader.

Dento gets my vote! He's just so darn faaaabulous. I like him a lot more in the anime than in the games, but he's still really cool.

Voted for Brock, Falkner, Roark and Dento.

I've always liked Brock, Falkner is epic, I find Roark oddly adorable, and Dento is my favorite out of that trio. Though I don't think he's FABULOUS like everyone else. Don't kill me ;_;

I chose Dento, as he has my favorite design, and appears in the anime.

Roxanne, Roark and Dento.

Hmm, maybe I should've voted Brock too...

Together, the waiter trio has type advantages over all other first gym leaders except Falkner. So I choose them.(with corn being the one I like most, not for design, but for the type he specialyses). And I like Falkner too.

I dunno - I like them all for their own reasons, but it's definitely between Roark and Falkner for me. As I have the option for multiple choices, I'll let them both in on the votage.

Hmm I reckon I'll wait until I know a bit more about the trio before I vote. But for now I suppose I'd say Brock. But I won't vote just yet.

I voted Brock.
Granted, having to struggle to defeat him with Charmander was insanely frustrating; but they were still good times. He was the only Gym Leader thus far to have actually presented a challenge to me.
I still do not know to this day why every other Gym Leader seems so easy...

FALKNER!!!
A cool and handsome flying type trainer
Siiiiiigh

Roark and Dent are cool too. YAY Yanappu and Rampardos!!

I don't particularly like anyone of them that much. But Brock would be my favourite.

And then Roxanne because she's hot.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom