• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First Legends Arceus Shiny?

A male Combee. I had recently obtained the Wyrdeer ride and was up exploring the Heartwood while taking a break from looking for Eevee. I noticed a cave that lead me to the Grueling Grove, and while trying to run away from the Alpha Heracross I heard the shiny sparkles. I actually had to save and reset once because I just couldn't find the shiny. While looking at the Combee, I thought maybe one of them looked a bit more orange, so I walked up to it. Bam, shiny Combee.

In a more recent playthrough my first shiny in that file was a shiny Alpha Snorlax (again, discounting the free shiny Ponyta). Full odds and completely at random (I was heading to Ramanos Island to see if I could find a Combee for that stupid side-quest where you have to catch three different Combee from three different areas, especially since finding a Combee on said island is a random drops quest due to it only being available in shaking trees). The big blubber boy took some effort to catch but in the end I made that alpha meatlug mine.

Saw a shiny Starly almost immediately after entering the Obsidian Fieldlands for the first time, was SO stoked to start the game with a shiny but it flew away before I could throw a ball :bulbaFacepalm:

Other than Ponyta, I found a Graveler in the noble Arcanine’s area, then about a dozen more through various mass outbreaks, although my success rate with finding them at all has been a lot lower than I’d like.

Saw a shiny Starly almost immediately after entering the Obsidian Fieldlands for the first time, was SO stoked to start the game with a shiny but it flew away before I could throw a ball :bulbaFacepalm:

Other than Ponyta, I found a Graveler in the noble Arcanine’s area, then about a dozen more through various mass outbreaks, although my success rate with finding them at all has been a lot lower than I’d like.
Oof. Has never happened to me but happened to one of my friends and he was soooo sad. :(

Mine was a Kricketot of all things. I think this happened as a result of perfecting its Pokédex entry.

Both my first and second shiny was a Buizel. Was just riding around on Braviary and heard the sparkle and freaked out trying to find where it came from.

Back
Top Bottom