• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First Legends Arceus Shiny?

My first Shiny Pokémon was a Geodude, which I found by lucky chance and nearly missed. I later found and caught a Shiny Graveler. In mass outbreaks, I found myself a Shiny Psyduck, Riolu (now Lucario), Budew, and Stunky. In massive mass outbreaks, my Shiny captures included two Pachirisu, a Chatot, a second Riolu, a H-Sneasel, and a Cleffa.

My random chance Shiny Pokémon asides Geodude and Graveler include Whiscash, Starly, Swinub, Roselia, Golduck, Glameow, and Croagunk.

It was a shiny Drifloon I encountered at full odds while looking for a Chimchar. I hadn't even gotten to level up its dex entry so it was a nice surprise.

My first Shiny Pokémon was a Geodude, which I found by lucky chance and nearly missed. I later found and caught a Shiny Graveler. In mass outbreaks, I found myself a Shiny Psyduck, Riolu (now Lucario), Budew, and Stunky. In massive mass outbreaks, my Shiny captures included two Pachirisu, a Chatot, a second Riolu, a H-Sneasel, and a Cleffa.

My random chance Shiny Pokémon asides Geodude and Graveler include Whiscash, Starly, Swinub, Roselia, Golduck, Glameow, and Croagunk.
Woah! Thats a lot of shinies

It was a shiny Luxray. I was getting attacked by a few different Pokemon and it took a minute to register that one of them was a shiny and I should throw a Pokeball.

So far I've also gotten a Garchomp, two Clefairy, Dewott, Purugly, and an extra shiny Ponyta.

It was a shiny Luxray. I was getting attacked by a few different Pokemon and it took a minute to register that one of them was a shiny and I should throw a Pokeball.

So far I've also gotten a Garchomp, two Clefairy, Dewott, Purugly, and an extra shiny Ponyta.
I also got an extra shiny ponyta. At least it's a good shiny.

Mine was a Wurmple steps away from the Ponyta.

My first random wild-caught shiny was a Yanma! He’s a Yanmega now and part of my main team. My second shiny was another bug type, now a Dustox.

I also ran into a Haunter that would have been shiny catch #3, BUT HE ACCIDENTALLY FAINTED AND YES I SCREAMED

It was a Psyduck. I found it randomly and it wasn't in an outbreak. I just stumbled upon it while playing the story. I ended up using it on my main team and evolving it into a Golduck, which is something I very rarely do with my shinies.

Only one so far: Graveler, put it in my team, evolved it today- now a Shiny Golem, Lvl. 40.

Got Ursaluna today, too, 3/7 Hisui mons for me (0 shiny so far, though)! Working on getting the other 4 and finishing the mainline story, just reached the fourth area before stopping today.

First one I got that wasn't the guaranteed Ponyta was a Machoke. In the Coronet Highlands. I've since found several more, some that I'd been planning to hunt and now no longer have to. lol

Mine was an Aipom. And then much later I got a shiny Chimchar.

I could have gotten a Shiny Hisuian Sneasel if it wasn't for the fact that it spawned when I was doing the Ballon Race thing T-T

This was just before the Shiny Ponyta, and I caught a Shiny Drifloon. No kidding, I caught the Shiny Ponyta about a minute or so after Drifloon.

Back
Top Bottom