First Legends Arceus Shiny?

JediMaster362

Starly Fan
Reaction score
This was just before the Shiny Ponyta, and I caught a Shiny Drifloon. No kidding, I caught the Shiny Ponyta about a minute or so after Drifloon.

PinkIceFox

PinkIceTales!
Reaction score
Ignoring the shiny ponyta... paras.

I was just talking to my brother and showing off how utterly feral those cute little boyos are since neither of us ever saw them as the type to be like "YO SQUARE UP LETS FEKIN GO SON".

Then one of them popped up in the distance with the shiny sound and I about lost my mind and dropped my controller. I remember I was riding Wyrdeer to avoid the lil critters. I kinda wish their shiny looked a bit more different than the regular colors. Though, I like the redder orange more than the pale orange a lot. I just really like paras. Of course then my brother had to rain on my parade by being like "oh that's not very impressive since the odds are increased the more you fill their pokedex things in??"

Bro I got a shiny caterpie in Leaf Green and a shiny rattata in Fire Red during a nuzlocke. I already paid my tithe for full odds shiny pokemon. Plus there was that jigglypuff in Alpha Sapphire. First jigglypuff wild encounter at all in that game, actually. And I was talking to my girlfriend over skype at the time and only realized that its eyes were a different color as I was catching it for completion's sake. She loves jigglypuff so we were excited.

Snowy.ninetales

Shaymins friend
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/She
Octilery. Went to go restart the spawns for the alpha ninetales and decide to go a different route and I’m happy I did.

Herbizarre

Lvl 16. Beat that, #635
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Shiny Zubat on the way to battle the almighty Alpha Kricketune... Three hours after I started playing this game.

team_____grunt

zygarde lover
Reaction score
not counting the free shiny ponyta, the alpha kricketune you fight at the second obsidian fieldlands camp spawned shiny for me so I got that.

ht14

The Key to Prowess
Reaction score
My first Shiny was a Lickilicky from a random mass outbreak. I don't think I had the Dex entry at level 10 yet at that point.

Top Bottom