• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FIrst Pokemon you ever raised to LEvel 100?

Sceptile in Sapphire, starters, if you use them enough, its not hard to get them to level 100. I was so happy as its so hard to get any pokemon in Ruby/Sapphire to level 100!

my blastoise from pokemon blue back in 2002 ahh good times i loved that blastoise like it a real pet a member of my family

I've raised a lot to 90 before, especially in Silver, but my first to 100 was my shiny Flygon, Akane, in Pearl (I was so happy!) Second was my Grumpig, Ryoga

My first was my Mew on Crystal. (I think I got it via the Red/Blue Mew glitch but I'm not terribly sure.) My second and most recent is the Gardevoir I got via GTS as a Ralts. I use her a lot for chaining.

None. I was never that interested in getting a Level 100, and now that PBR's out and sets everything to the same level, I have absolutely no need for one, so I doubt I ever will have a Level 100 Pokémon.

... legitimately or through cheats? In Blue, I did have several 100 level pokemon thanks to the rare candy/item cheat. Thank you Missing No.! The first one I belive was Starmie.

Legitimately was my Empoleon because of E4 runs. I skipped gen 3 and never really cared about it execpt for emerald. I think my Septile will get that honor of being the first 100 on that gen.

My Charizard in Red, but raising to Level 100 is a pain and I almost have never bothered to do it again after playing Red.

The Dewgong, Cezanne, that I traded a level 34 Growlithe for in my Yellow.
Then came the Feraligatr I started with in my Gold (deleted due to dead save battery)
Then came those six Pokémon in my Ruby/Colosseum files (Umbreon, Espeon, Hariyama, Plusle all from Colosseum; Swampert and Skarmory from Ruby (yes I started with a Mudkip in my Ruby)) all at level 100 when that data also got deleted.
Then along came my Pearl. The first Level 100 in my Pearl is Pikachu; Espeon came second. Then came the Arcanine and Latias I got from my friend Moses (they were at or near 100 when I got them) and an EV-trained Choice Specs Starmie that I currently own and wish to trade to a competitive battler (on YouTube) for an extra Gamestop Deoxys of theirs.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom