• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FIrst Pokemon you ever raised to LEvel 100?

never did, still working on my swampert in saphirre, but i used rare candies many times in red.

Legitimately? Because I know I abused my fair share of Missingno for infinite (not really) rare candy. Using the cheat I think Mewtwo was my first since it was the closest to level 100 and a good guinea pig to test my Rare Candy levels.

My first legit level 100 came out of Leaf Green in the Sevii Islands. Pidgeot was first to turn over followed quickly by a Ninetales, Venusaur and Butterfree since I was training them together.

I think after this generation it was easy to level to 100 just because of the shear amount of variety in the high level Pokemon around, that and you can battle trainers with higher levels the second time around so the level grinding is less of a hassle.

by game:

Red- either Dragonite/Electacuzz
Blue- Charizard
Silver- Tyranitar
Crystal- Magmoor
Ruby-Rayquaza
Sapphire-Kyogre
Emerald- Smergle :D
Diamond- Luxray(but wasn't my pokemon diamond game lol)

The traded machop in Silver. I trained it to a machoke at level 85 but then I got FireRed and stopped playing silver...

Well, Blue was my first, but I stopped playing it once I got Yellow (it felt like a new game to me back then). The first would be the Pikachu in Yellow. Yes, I bothered to keep it around, although many others ditched it once they rea

While it wasn't asked, the second was my Dragonite in Yellow. That was extremely hard, even though it was a little easier because a friend of mine traded me a Dratini which I then evolved, and it already knew Thunderbolt when I got it.

Strangely enough, I had THREE level 100 Pokémon in Yellow (Pikachu, Dragonite and Charizard) but in all other games, I haven't made it past Level 80.

I think it was a Charizard or Feraligatr... I don't have them anymore though.

Victreebel and Gyarados from my Pokemon Yellow back in 1999. Those are also the only 2 Pokemon I've ever raised to Level 100. It's been an entire decade. Dang. I sent them to my Pokemon Silver in 2000 and found out they were both girls. =D Haha. I still have the Victreebel after all this time. The Gyarados got lost.

Zapdos & Mewtwo - at the same time too!! Swiched Zapdos out for Mewtwo and defeated Lances Dragonite - both hit lvl 100 from the shared exp

Unoffically Blastoise and the other 150 Pokemon in Pokemon Red by using the item duplication glitch (Huzzah for 3749234294592 Rare Candies).

Officially Feraligatr in Silver.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom