• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FIrst Pokemon you ever raised to LEvel 100?

The closest I ever got was my Typhlosion who is now at level 76.

I guess I was just too lazy to raise my Poke`mon to very high levels when I was a kid.

My Crobat in Pearl. I caught it as a level 4 Zubat in Oreburgh Gate. I've never got any others to lv. 100 legitimately, although I did use the Missingno glitch one time in Blue and got several of my Pokemon to lv. 100 with duplicated Rare Candies.

Pokemon Gold. It was an Eevee, which I trained daily and gave all of my time on Pokemon too. After I raised it to the substantial level of 30 (from level 5), I then decided to think about evolution. However, I liked having an eevee too much, and decided not to evolve it. A few days later (I like training), It finally grew to level 100, before my Cyndaquil, which I raised secondly.

I guess I was just too lazy to raise my Poke`mon to very high levels when I was a kid.
I'm not sure lazy is the right word here. Sensible? Rational?

Is getting to level 100 just a matter of grinding or are there specific bosses that have high xp yields?

A Swellow named "Tsubasa" from my Emerald game, which I had moved over to Pearl after I got access to Pal Park. It's the Pokémon that fronts my party when I chain for shiny Pokémon, so it gradually ended up being leveled all the way to 100.

By using the Rare Candy trick in cousin's Red and transferring them back to Yellow - Pikachu, Lapras, the three legendary birds, Mewtwo [this was back in 2000]

Legitimately? I don't remember getting a Level 100 in Gold, so I have to say my Vaporeon in LeafGreen.

My first legit without rare candy glitch?
Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow.
I E4'd that thing to shit. And happy Pikachu was happy :]

I always used Blaziken, even though Blaziken was lv. 69 and Rayquaza lv. 90,
I loved my Blaziken very much. and now he's Level 100 with Sky Uppercut, Flamethrower, Focus Energy and Hyper Beam in Pokemon Emerald.

I was only 5 lvs away on my Typlosion in Silver but i stopped playing it after the newer versions but my first was Groudon, he was my best Pokemon on Ruby but without a head start lv, my first was my Charmander all the way to lv 100 Charizard

Sixty ribbons wtf!?

Every contest ribbon from Hoenn and Sinnoh (40)

Champ ribbons from Hoenn and Sinnoh (2)

Julia's ribbons (7)

Ribbon Syndicate ribbons (3)

Mt. Battle, Battle Tower Hoenn lv. 100, Ability, and Great Ability ribbons (4)

Super sketch model ribbon (1)

Footstep ribbon (1)

Effort Ribbon (1)

That's 59 ribbons. So yes, almost 60 ribbons. This Wynaut's my pride and joy. My first lv. 100 without Missingno.'s help. I even remember the moment it hit lv. 100. I was training it in the Sky Pillar in Ruby. I had just KOed a Golbat with it and it grew to lv. 99. Then I noticed my Linoone had found something- it was a Rare Candy. I went atop the Sky Pillar's roof, stood exactly where Rayquaza had been, and fed the Rare Candy to Wynaut. I've always used that exact team- Castform, Linoone, Pelipper, Shiftry, Swampert, and Wynaut. They were the first six I transferred over from Emerald to Pearl. Wynaut's excessive ribbons had granted me access to the Ribbon Syndicate. Before transfer, I had already won all categories and ranks of contest with Wynaut, even getting a Portrait Ribbon after a particularly sweet Master Rank Cute victory. I remember hatching its mother. It was that Wynaut egg you get in Lavaridge. She hatched on Route 116. She guided me to victory in my battle against Norman. I'd raised her by means of bait-and-switch. Finally, it was down to Wynaut vs. Slaking #2, though I still had Nuzleaf conscious. Wynaut had just hit lv. 15 and learned Counter, Mirror Coat, and Destiny Bond. She used DB, as Slaking loafed around. Then Slaking KOed her with Facade, and Slaking went down as well! As I still had Nuzleaf, I won! As soon as I taught Pelipper Surf, I was so happy to have finally won, I let Wynaut defeat the first Marill I ran into. She grew to lv. 16 and evolved into Wobbuffet! Later, I got a male Wobbuffet from the Safari Zone and Lax Insence from Mt. Pyre, and bred me another Wynaut. This egg hatched with Pokerus in Slateport City into my prized Wynaut, who later on, Countered Steven's Metagross's Meteor Mash for my first Pokemon League victory. And I never used Exp. Share for this Wynaut, he held an everstone from birth to that moment of glory at Sky Pillar. Yes, this Wynaut of mine is my most special and prized Pokemon.

Sugimoris025.png

In Yellow version... Not a single Rare Candy used.

Charmander from red. Not a charizard, it never evolved.

I actually got two fire stones to evolve it, but they wouldn't work.

I never fed it a Rare Candy either... But I did use the experience share thing... Still it compensates as I gave it all sort of stat-increasing items.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom