• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FIrst Pokemon you ever raised to LEvel 100?

My first level 100 pokemon was the level 148 Kingler i found off the coast of Cinnabar...

My first real pokemon i raised to level 100 was a Blaziken in Ruby.

My Ruby Swampert! :D I used it against all trainers, Gym Leaders, E4 alike because how versatile it is! :)

I'm still not there.
After 9 years of playing pokemon

I still haven't even gotten close.

Closest is my main team from the FIRST time I played Sapphire, and a Tyranitar I carefully EV raised (and IV filtered) in Diamond.

Espeon in Gold. It was easy with Red being in the game with powerful pokemons that gives great exp points. Espeon in now long gone... but atleast I have a lv 100 Raquaza on DP. These are my only two pokemon that i ever got to reach 100... ^^;

blazikan in emerald, right now in diamond i have a 84 infernape and 80 charizard 79 sceptile 78 alakazam

It was prolly my Venusaur in Red but I used that cheat to make like 7984rj908 rare candies haha. But that was yeeears ago.

>_>;

Sceptile in Sapphire, starters, if you use them enough, its not hard to get them to level 100. I was so happy as its so hard to get any pokemon in Ruby/Sapphire to level 100!

man, in those games it is the easiest to raise them to lv100. Just go to your friends secret bases (and make sure they all have lv 100 pokemon) and train your pokémon there. I really miss that feature on Diamond since training now is hard work again

My first level 100 pokémon was my Sceptile on Sapphire. His clone now is my buddy on Diamond and the original still is my buddy on Sapphire

My first lvl 100 was a Modest Natural Cure Starmie, with perfect IV's in Special Attack and Speed, EV trained in Special Attack and Speed, and given Surf, Ice Beam, T-Bolt, and Psychic. It single handedly won me the Silver Symbol in the Battle Pike in Emerald.

The first pokemon I ever raised to level 100 was Typhlosion ^^
(The good old days when I used to play Pokémon Silver in my Gameboy Color...)

A Kadabra named Deissus in Ruby.

I sure came up with weird names for an eleven year old.. XD
Posted via Mobile Device

I restarted so much in Silver, I doubt I ever got a lv100.
My first lv100 I remember though was this cloned Dugtrio called HOGWARTSPKMN that had belonged to my friend. He cloned it like ten times and gave everyone one. xD

My first proper lv100 was a Metagross in Ruby. I also had a Dragonair (I didn't like Dragonite at the time).

In LG, I got a Blastoise which was lv96 when I restarted but that was the closest.

And in Diamond, a Politoed the first save, and a Snorlax the second save. (That Snorlax was also the first Pokémon I EV trained.)

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom