• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FIrst Pokemon you ever raised to LEvel 100?

mine was lapras in leafgreen and ditto in yellow i loved that ditto and smergle in gold but it was 99 (it was very hard cuz of moves)

A Blastoise and another I can't remember, I think it was Fearow, from Pokémon Red. (It was... back to 2001, maybe?)

swampert in ruby it was easy because ruby was the first pokemon game i got and i didn't know that i should of trianed my others

Ho-Oh, then Nintales in yellow and then when i restarted yellow again, my entire yellow team. After that, most of my Crystal team and then my main Saphire team.

The starter fire Pokémon's final evolution in Gold. Sorry I forget what it's called.. something like 'Typholision' maybe. I'm not a big fan of anything after #151 lol and it was years ago since I played Gold.

Reshiram in White 2, I raised it so that it could learn Blue Flare.

Mine was my Infernape in Diamond as a kid, since I didn't bother with using much other Pokémon and didn't realized it was essential. Was foolish and traded it away though, so my first Pokémon is forever lost to me but honestly don't really care now. Now I just literally do it casually whenever I play Pokémon games.

First was my very first Pokemon, my Charizard Charu from FireRed. Second was my Butterfree from that same file. They are my only two Pokemon I've leveled up to 100. Next closest would be my perfect shiny Butterfree, she's at like 97 I believe. I really don't care enough to train Pokemon that high.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom