• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First stage wants

I can give you
growlithe
Bellsprout
Beldum
Bagon(knowing dragn dance)
machop
surskit
skarmory
magikarp
(i think i also have the nidorans but i will have to crosscheck)

I'm interested in dw natu, but would also like to know what more you have to offer.

lioncub offered the Magikarp already above, but I'd like to get the rest of this list. I'll get you a DW Natu; I don't have much else to offer than regular offspring of all (most? not 100% sure if I still have all of them) regular Pokémon not listed in the OP.

I'm not into completing the dex, so i just need 2 mons right now: dw natu(female) and stealth rock larvitar(male). I need the latter desperately..Possible?

I don't think I have any suitable fathers that could pass on Stealth Rock to Larvitar. :/

@Soulweaver

is it possible that you can get one in future? alright, some more from my wish list:
1)houndour
2)drain punch shroomish.

btw, i just went through my pc, and i have some pokes which can be traded right now:
growlithe, bagon(lv 26 since it spent a lot of time in the day-care), azurill, nidoran-f, bellsprout.

@Soulweaver

is it possible that you can get one in future? alright, some more from my wish list:
1)houndour
2)drain punch shroomish.

btw, i just went through my pc, and i have some pokes which can be traded right now:
growlithe, bagon(lv 26 since it spent a lot of time in the day-care), azurill, nidoran-f, bellsprout.

I can't transfer from Gen IV to V and I don't have any use for Stealth Rock on any Pokémon myself so you'd just better try to find someone else who has it. I can breed a Houndour once I'm back from the university. Drain Punch Shroomish is a similar situation to the Larvitar: it's a Gen IV move, thus very hard for me to get.

@Soulweaver

alright then dw natu + houndour? do you have spare leftovers, starpieces and pp ups? Can you trade now?

I'm pretty sure I don't have spare Leftovers but probably have some Star Pieces/other valuables and PP Ups. As I said, I'll breed the Houndour once I'm back home, so no, cannot trade right now, but should be ready at around 6PM (seems it'd be about 10PM your time). If today isn't suitable, I don't have any lectures tomorrow so that'll work too.

@Soulweaver

alright then dw natu + houndour? do you have spare leftovers, starpieces and pp ups? Can you trade now?

I'm pretty sure I don't have spare Leftovers but probably have some Star Pieces/other valuables and PP Ups. As I said, I'll breed the Houndour once I'm back home, so no, cannot trade right now, but should be ready at around 6PM (seems it'd be about 10PM your time). If today isn't suitable, I don't have any lectures tomorrow so that'll work too.

alright then tommorow.

Growlithe,Magikarp,Chinchou,Hoppip,Aipom,Teddiursa,Zigzagoon,Ralts,Nincada,Whismur,Budew,Bagon,Beldum,Starly,Pachirisu, Shellos, Buneary and stunky
And i could give you a Legit Uxie for free,and maybe we could do trade backs for my legends,if its ok..
Trade backs for..
Zapdos,Moltres,Mewtwo

Im not looking for anything much just a whole list :)--Here--

My Fc is 1592-8924-8228

@Soulweaver: Hmm, would you possible have a Happiny, Horsea, Shroomish or Aipom? I've just started trying to fill my dex so I really don't have many pokemon from pre-Gen V apart from my favourites hahah. Also, I can give you a Torkoal too if you still need it. :)

Growlithe,Magikarp,Chinchou,Hoppip,Aipom,Teddiursa,Zigzagoon,Ralts,Nincada,Whismur,Budew,Bagon,Beldum,Starly,Pachirisu, Shellos, Buneary and stunky
And i could give you a Legit Uxie for free,and maybe we could do trade backs for my legends,if its ok..
Trade backs for..
Zapdos,Moltres,Mewtwo

Im not looking for anything much just a whole list :)--Here--

My Fc is 1592-8924-8228
I don't really need tradebacks since I need them later anyway and having them as caught just confuses me. :p Of those, Growlithe, Magikarp, Bagon and Starly have already been offered, others would be brilliant. Including Uxie, that makes 15, so I can provide these: Pidgey, Ekans, Oddish, Abra, Tentacool, Seel, Grimer, Drowzee, Krabby, Rhyhorn, Slugma, Magby, Numel, Feebas, Croagunk.

@Soulweaver: Hmm, would you possible have a Happiny, Horsea, Shroomish or Aipom? I've just started trying to fill my dex so I really don't have many pokemon from pre-Gen V apart from my favourites hahah. Also, I can give you a Torkoal too if you still need it. :)
I can breed Horsea, Shroomish and Happiny but not Aipom as it is in my own want list too (unless I trade with AvoKitty first). Torkoal has been offered before already by Erityke.

Last edited:
@Soulweaver: Oops, I must have missed the Aipom on your wishlist hahah! I'll start breeding now and VM you when I'm ready to trade probably tomorrow, if that's ok? :)

If you can wait alittle so I can get some extras I can probably give you any of these:
Waynaut
Girafarig
Dunsparce
Snubbull
Wurmple
Skitty
Minun
Duskull

I can give you a Meditite. Do you, by any chance, have a Rufflet available? I know it's not on your list of offers, but it's one of the Pokémon I'm desperate for. :/

If you can wait alittle so I can get some extras I can probably give you any of these:
Waynaut
Girafarig
Dunsparce
Snubbull
Wurmple
Skitty
Minun
Duskull
I'd like that a lot. Do you want anything special for them?

I can give you a Meditite. Do you, by any chance, have a Rufflet available? I know it's not on your list of offers, but it's one of the Pokémon I'm desperate for. :/
Eh, I didn't put a list of offers anywhere... Yes, I can get you a Rufflet. One moment.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom