• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First stage wants

Hii Again
I have finished breeding and transferring your pokemon i offered, ^^
My fc is 1592-8924-8228 :) let me know when you are avaliable for trade ;)

@lioncub: DW Natu, Horsea, Shroomish, Happiny bred.
@AvoKitty: All these bred: Pidgey, Ekans, Oddish, Abra, Tentacool, Seel, Grimer, Drowzee, Krabby, Rhyhorn, Slugma, Magby, Numel, Feebas, Croagunk. Will be around tomorrow throughout the day.
@Lee-Ann: Rufflet bred. It was actually ready for a while but I think I forgot it ._______.
@Lost-Tresure: DW Natu and DW Taillow bred. The third Pokémon is still under work; I'll need to level Aggron seven levels so he can learn Iron Tail, then I can breed it onto a Mareep, which is Field/Monster.

It turns out I traded the Meditite away on the GTS for another Pokémon... Sorry about that. I totally forgot about it! But I can still give you a Dunsparce, which I saw I have in my PC box. :)

Okay, I'm in the middle of breeding yours but I'm out shopping most off the day so I won't be able to trade until tomorrow.

@Lee-Ann: Oh, okay, that's fine too.
@Lost-Tresure: A male Iron Tail Mareep bred, so I'm all ready now. (Also, I hadn't noticed before that my Ampharos had Plus, so while Static is probably a better ability for a male, you can choose whether you want Static or Plus.)

Give me either but sadly my router crashed so I can't trade right now T_T

Would you mind holding them until I can get a solution to my Wi-fi problem?

I just went through your list again, and saw that I have more Pokémon that I can offer. The ones are Nidoran♂ and Machop, who I got through the Dream World today. I'd definitely want a Natu and a Sentret, for my Pokédex. :D

(I won't be able to get them to you today, seeing as I have to breed them and I don't have my Ditto available - it's the Pokémon of mine currently in the Dream World)

I just went through your list again, and saw that I have more Pokémon that I can offer. The ones are Nidoran♂ and Machop, who I got through the Dream World today. I'd definitely want a Natu and a Sentret, for my Pokédex. :D

(I won't be able to get them to you today, seeing as I have to breed them and I don't have my Ditto available - it's the Pokémon of mine currently in the Dream World)

That's fine, just let me know when you have them and we'll trade those then. :p Thanks for the Dunsparce!

@lioncub: DW Natu, Horsea, Shroomish, Happiny bred.
@AvoKitty: All these bred: Pidgey, Ekans, Oddish, Abra, Tentacool, Seel, Grimer, Drowzee, Krabby, Rhyhorn, Slugma, Magby, Numel, Feebas, Croagunk. Will be around tomorrow throughout the day.
@Lee-Ann: Rufflet bred. It was actually ready for a while but I think I forgot it ._______.
@Lost-Tresure: DW Natu and DW Taillow bred. The third Pokémon is still under work; I'll need to level Aggron seven levels so he can learn Iron Tail, then I can breed it onto a Mareep, which is Field/Monster.

Ok^^ ,im ready for trade now ^_- my FC is 1592 8924 8228

Bumping, as it's over five days since last post and there's still several Pokémon no one has offered yet. :]

@AvoKitty, I've acknowledged your post but seeing you haven't been here after that, I've been unable to reply. Please get back to me when you visit here next time.

Last edited:
@Soulweaver so, I can help with your remaining Poke wants. I have Elekid, Koffing, Wooper, Girafarig, Spoink, Clamperl, Carnivine. I'm also 80% sure that I have an Illumise. I would breed them for you if you're interested.

If you are then I'd like some of what you already have received as I'm in a similar position with my dex. I'd like a Grimer, Seedot, Dunsparce, Miltank and Bidoof. Plus a Whismur, Aipom and a Nincada if you can complete your pending trades for them.

@Soulweaver so, I can help with your remaining Poke wants. I have Elekid, Koffing, Wooper, Girafarig, Spoink, Clamperl, Carnivine. I'm also 80% sure that I have an Illumise. I would breed them for you if you're interested.

If you are then I'd like some of what you already have received as I'm in a similar position with my dex. I'd like a Grimer, Seedot, Dunsparce, Miltank and Bidoof. Plus a Whismur, Aipom and a Nincada if you can complete your pending trades for them.

Yeah, I should be able to breed you all of those five; I'm not entirely sure how long the upcoming trades are going to take: one is waiting for getting WiFi fixed and the other, well, just hasn't been here for some days. For the time being, just pick any five from those you can offer and I'll trade one-on-one with you, and then later on we'll do the rest.

Yeah, I should be able to breed you all of those five; I'm not entirely sure how long the upcoming trades are going to take: one is waiting for getting WiFi fixed and the other, well, just hasn't been here for some days. For the time being, just pick any five from those you can offer and I'll trade one-on-one with you, and then later on we'll do the rest.
Shouldn't be a problem, give me about 24 hours to sort this out?

Update: @Soulweaver, got Elekid, Koffing, Wooper, Girafarig, Clamperl in egg form, ready to trade when you are. I thought I had a Spoink, or at least seen one but I don't. I must have seen in the DW but never brought one back. I'll get back in touch. I do have the Illumise and the Carnivine so I can breed those for you at short notice.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom