• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First stage wants

@Soulweaver so, I can help with your remaining Poke wants. I have Elekid, Koffing, Wooper, Girafarig, Spoink, Clamperl, Carnivine. I'm also 80% sure that I have an Illumise. I would breed them for you if you're interested.

If you are then I'd like some of what you already have received as I'm in a similar position with my dex. I'd like a Grimer, Seedot, Dunsparce, Miltank and Bidoof. Plus a Whismur, Aipom and a Nincada if you can complete your pending trades for them.

Yeah, I should be able to breed you all of those five; I'm not entirely sure how long the upcoming trades are going to take: one is waiting for getting WiFi fixed and the other, well, just hasn't been here for some days. For the time being, just pick any five from those you can offer and I'll trade one-on-one with you, and then later on we'll do the rest.
Shouldn't be a problem, give me about 24 hours to sort this out?

Update: @Soulweaver, got Elekid, Koffing, Wooper, Girafarig, Clamperl in egg form, ready to trade when you are. I thought I had a Spoink, or at least seen one but I don't. I must have seen in the DW but never brought one back. I'll get back in touch. I do have the Illumise and the Carnivine so I can breed those for you at short notice.
Didn't get the mention for some reason, but okay. I'm still halfway through breeding, but I'll get to you as soon as I'm ready.
E: And breeding complete.

Last edited:
I can provide any of those you still have as needed, lemme know what you still need and what you can offer for them

I can provide any of those you still have as needed, lemme know what you still need and what you can offer for them

Well, both the ones I still need and the ones I can offer (basically all first-forms of Pokémon I have) are listed in the first post.

Well, both the ones I still need and the ones I can offer (basically all first-forms of Pokémon I have) are listed in the first post.

Ok, well I can provide any/all of the ones you have still listed, do you have any females with dw abilities or dittos with an iv of 31 for a stat? will also take any shiny

Ok, well I can provide any/all of the ones you have still listed, do you have any females with dw abilities or dittos with an iv of 31 for a stat? will also take any shiny

DW females: Bidoof, Taillow, Natu, Mareep, Sentret.
High IV Dittos: nope.
Shinies: nope, and if I did, I'd only trade them for legendaries anyway.

I'll gladly take a tailow, natu and mareep female with dw abilities, will trade everything you still need, I'll be home in about 3.5h and will need about an hour to breed copies, so anytime 4.5h+ I can trade

I'll gladly take a tailow, natu and mareep female with dw abilities, will trade everything you still need, I'll be home in about 3.5h and will need about an hour to breed copies, so anytime 4.5h+ I can trade

All of them for just three of mine? Sure, if you're okay with that yourself. I'll start breeding yours now.

All of them for just three of mine? Sure, if you're okay with that yourself. I'll start breeding yours now.

Haha, well I like to be helpful and it's not like it's a lot of work if I already have them :)

Umm,sorry i havent been on much '-_- Im avaliable to trade in 5mins,cuz im charging my ds

Nyan~~~~My thing's fc deleted! --Just get me a sec to put yur FC In,Mines 1034 5717 6160

Well,thnkyou for the trade,i can't do buneary or budew anymore,cuz i accidently traded them away,and i forgot to breed it X(

I have bred the pokemon you said you need:
illumise, bonsly, carnivine, snubull, kecleon, spoink, castform
tauros, budew, skitty, meditite, nosepass and spinda

I'll be hanging out in the wi-fi club as soon as you send me your fc
Mine is 2923 9413 1881

Also obviously you'll need 8 others to trade besides the agreed upon 3, so just use whatever you want

I have bred the pokemon you said you need:
illumise, bonsly, carnivine, snubull, kecleon, spoink, castform
tauros, budew, skitty, meditite, nosepass and spinda

I'll be hanging out in the wi-fi club as soon as you send me your fc
Mine is 2923 9413 1881

Also obviously you'll need 8 others to trade besides the agreed upon 3, so just use whatever you want
I'm ready to trade now. :) The FC is in the first post.

E: Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom