• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First stage wants

Soulweaver

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
So... After going through my dex, it seems that these are the first stage Pokémon I'm still missing in my Black. I don't have much to offer, feel free to ask any first stager not on the list. Can also breed DW Taillow (Scrappy), Natu (Magic Bounce), Sentret (Frisk), Bidoof (Moody), Mareep (Plus). Shinies are welcome too (I like shiny entries in the dex list).

FC is 1119 9422 5709. I wrote it here and it's in my profile as well, so don't ask it.

[div="float: right; width: 49.5%;"]Obtained:
Pichu: Matsu
Nidoran♀: CommandurrClowncrete
Meowth: Erityke
Growlithe: CommandurrClowncrete
Bellsprout: CommandurrClowncrete
Grimer: Matsu
Voltorb: Matsu
Koffing: a0161613
Tauros: Disco Dan
Magikarp: CommandurrClowncrete, lioncub
Chinchou: AvoKitty
Togepi: Matsu
Hoppip: AvoKitty
Aipom: AvoKitty
Snubbull: Disco Dan
Wooper: a0161613
Girafarig: a0161613
Misdreavus: Erityke
Dunsparce: Lee-Ann
Skarmory: CommandurrClowncrete, Erityke
Teddiursa: AvoKitty
Houndour: Xiera
Tyrogue: Matsu
Elekid: a0161613
Miltank: lioncub
Zigzagoon: AvoKitty
Wurmple: CommandurrClowncrete
Seedot: Xiera
Ralts: lioncub
Surskit: CommandurrClowncrete
Whismur: AvoKitty
Nincada: AvoKitty
Azurill: CommandurrClowncrete
Nosepass: Disco Dan
Skitty: Disco Dan
Meditite: Disco Dan
Illumise: Disco Dan
Minun: CommandurrClowncrete
Spoink: Disco Dan
Spinda: Disco Dan
Torkoal: Erityke
Cacnea: Xiera
Castform: Disco Dan
Kecleon: Disco Dan
Clamperl: a0161613
Bagon: CommandurrClowncrete, Erityke
Beldum: CommandurrClowncrete, AvoKitty
Starly: lioncub
Budew♀: Disco Dan
Pachirisu: AvoKitty
Bonsly: Disco Dan
Shellos (East): AvoKitty
Shellos (West): Xiera
Stunky: AvoKitty
Chatot: ghaskan
Spiritomb: lioncub
Croagunk: Matsu
Carnivine: Disco Dan
[/div][div="float: left; width: 49.5%;"]Trades planned:
Nidoran♂: Lee-Ann
Machop: Lee-Ann
Wynaut: Lost-Tresure
Wurmple: Lost-Tresure
Duskull: Lost-Tresure
[/div][div="clear: both;"]

Oh, and these are the legends. Not really expecting any of these since I don't have anything worth them, they're just for reference.

Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Mew
Raikou (must be shiny to complete set)
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Registeel (must be shiny to complete set)
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Deoxys
Mesprit
Azelf
Palkia
Regigigas
Giratina (x2)
Cresselia
Manaphy
Shaymin (x2)

E: Also looking for all evolution items. Stones are the highest priority.
[/div]

Last edited:
I can give ya a togepi, pichu, voltorb, grimer, tyrouge, and croagunk. They're just sitting in my fodder box so your free to have them. :3 Oh and the pichu is nicknamed Watt, and togepi is nicknamed Scarmbled....cause I misspelled it. xD

Black FC is: 1978-9484-2772

I can give ya a togepi, pichu, voltorb, grimer, tyrouge, and croagunk. They're just sitting in my fodder box so your free to have them. :3 Oh and the pichu is nicknamed Watt, and togepi is nicknamed Scarmbled....cause I misspelled it. xD

Black FC is: 1978-9484-2772
That'd be awesome! I'll be available all day.

Hey there,
I could breed you Meowth, Misdreavus, Skarmory, Bagon and Torkoal if you want.
In return, could I get a Dw Taillow and Dw Natu?
Fc in my sig.

Was in the middle of posting a while ago then the forum went down XD

I have the ff:
Seedot
Cacnea
Houndour
Shellos (West)

Any chance you have any of the ff?
Female Chikorita
Female Totodile
Female Mudkip
Female Chimchar

Hey there,
I could breed you Meowth, Misdreavus, Skarmory, Bagon and Torkoal if you want.
In return, could I get a Dw Taillow and Dw Natu?
Fc in my sig.

Yeah, I'll start breeding them soon.

Was in the middle of posting a while ago then the forum went down XD

I have the ff:
Seedot
Cacnea
Houndour
Shellos (West)

Any chance you have any of the ff?
Female Chikorita
Female Totodile
Female Mudkip
Female Chimchar

I'll breed those for you. It may take a while since they're 12.5% females, though.

I'll breed those for you. It may take a while since they're 12.5% females, though.

Yeah I know what you mean, I've tried myself but no luck >,< I was just wondrin if you had any lying around somewhere XD
In any case that's fine dw about breeding them, I can trade now if you're able to, anything random's fine ^_^

Yeah I know what you mean, I've tried myself but no luck >,< I was just wondrin if you had any lying around somewhere XD
In any case that's fine dw about breeding them, I can trade now if you're able to, anything random's fine ^_^

Oh, okay then. In that case, I'll be there in a moment :p

E: Thanks for the trade!

Last edited:
I could give you any of those! I could especially trade legendaries I have too many of those :) I'd rather just give you legendaries if I could give you legends on my HG version

Last edited:
I can give you a Magikarp, Ralts, Castform, Starly and Spritomb if you give me a little time to breed them!
In return could I get a DW Natu and any other dex fillers of pokemon you think I don't have (which is most of them hahah)?

@Erityke: I've bred your Pokémon now. Today's lectures will be over at around 5PM my time, after that I'll be available for trading all day.
@PokemonSparkle: I'd appreciate that very much, though I'm not able to Poké Transfer by myself so getting them in Gen IV doesn't help me much. :F (I think I have duplicates in Gen IV anyway.)
@lioncub: Yeah, I can breed you a DW Natu. Regarding the four fillers, do you have any list of what you're specifically looking for? I'd gladly help you get what you're looking for rather than blindly breeding something you already have.

I can give you
growlithe
Bellsprout
Beldum
Bagon(knowing dragn dance)
machop
surskit
skarmory
magikarp
(i think i also have the nidorans but i will have to crosscheck)

I'm interested in dw natu, but would also like to know what more you have to offer.

I can give you
growlithe
Bellsprout
Beldum
machop
surskit
skarmory
magikarp

I'm interested in dw natu, but would also like to know what more you have to offer.

lioncub offered the Magikarp already above, but I'd like to get the rest of this list. I'll get you a DW Natu; I don't have much else to offer than regular offspring of all (most? not 100% sure if I still have all of them) regular Pokémon not listed in the OP.

I can give you
growlithe
Bellsprout
Beldum
machop
surskit
skarmory
magikarp

lioncub offered the Magikarp already above, but I'd like to get the rest of this list. I'll get you a DW Natu; I don't have much else to offer than regular offspring of all (most? not 100% sure if I still have all of them) regular Pokémon not listed in the OP.

I'm not into completing the dex, so i just need 2 mons right now: dw natu(female) and stealth rock larvitar(male). I need the latter desperately..Possible?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom