• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First TCG product announced for 2012: Japanese 'Dragon Selection' subset arriving Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
First TCG product announced for 2012: Japanese 'Dragon Selection' subset arriving Jan. 27

The first TCG product for the new year has been announced. The Japanese 'Dragon Selection' subset will be arriving Jan. 27, and will exclusively contain holographic cards.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: First TCG product announced for 2012: Japanese 'Dragon Selection' subset arriving

I haven't paid much attention to the TCG in years, but is this the first time that they've sold packs that only had holographic cards?

Re: First TCG product announced for 2012: Japanese 'Dragon Selection' subset arriving

I bet when this comes to the USA, it will just be put into random sets and we won't get a holographic only pack.

Rayquaza! Maybe this means RSEmakes will be announced I'm actually more excited about shiny cards. I never played the game, just collected the cards. Had around 6,000 at one point. Maybe I'll start collecting again, I like the holo cards. :3

First TCG product announced for 2012: Japanese 'Dragon Selection' subset arriving Jan. 27

Update: Yahoo! Shopping has labelled this set as "introducing the Dragon type". All Dragon-type Pokémon have already appeared in the TCG, suggesting that a new type is going to be introduced to the TCG.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:

heh, now would be the time to give us a dragon type... I hear in 2020 they'll have Ice Type cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom