• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

First two episodes for December 2010 revealed: Ishizumai and Yabukuron to make their

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
First two episodes for December 2010 revealed: Ishizumai and Yabukuron to make their debut

The eleventh and twelfth episode of the Pocket Monsters Best Wishes anime series, 「イシズマイ!自分の家をとりもどせ!!」 Ishizumai! Take Back Your House!! and 「ヤブクロン戦隊と秘密基地!?」 The Yabukuron Squad and the Secret Base!? , will air Dec. 2 and Dec.9 respectively.

Read more on Bulbanews

Shiny?
Reaction score
Re: First two episodes for December 2010 revealed: Ishizumai and Yabukuron to make th

Those are the trash bag poke's, right?

not a bear
Reaction score
Re: First two episodes for December 2010 revealed: Ishizumai and Yabukuron to make th

this
is ishizumai
this
is yabukaron

so yeah the garbage pokemon and the krab thingy.

Reaction score

I like both of them, they look cool! ^^
I like Yabukuron's colours, and I really like the desing of Ishizumai.

it must be magick
Reaction score

I'm really excited I love hermit crabs so i can't wait for this Ishizumai episode

Stumped
Reaction score

Take back your house? That seems like there will be a weird plot about taking houses.

What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score

A hermit crab's house is it's shell

Reaction score

I m also excited to watch those Pokemon episodes

They seems to be so cool.