• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

First two Pocket Monsters XY episode titles announced: Ash and Pikachu encounter Mega

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
First two Pocket Monsters XY episode titles announced: Ash and Pikachu encounter Mega Blaziken

Famitsu Wii+DS has unveiled the first two episode titles for Pocket Monsters XY. The episodes will air during a one-hour special on Oct. 17.

Read more on Bulbanews

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
Re: First two Pocket Monsters XY episode titles announced: Ash and Pikachu encounter

It would have been nice if Bulbanews had bothered to at least give me a heads up that they were going to use my translation.

It would have been even better if they had told me that they were going to edit it before doing so.

G50

Night Owl
Reaction score
Re: First two Pocket Monsters XY episode titles announced: Ash and Pikachu encounter

I'll keep it in mind in the future.

N-Zap von Riegan
Reaction score

BulbaNews said:
Wobbuffet is confirmed to be returning in Pocket Monsters XY and is joining in with the motto.

Best part of this news by far.

Back into Pokemon
Reaction score

Ugh, Team Rocket going to Kalos. These characters need to finally get written out. I've been wanting them gone since DP.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Ugh, Team Rocket going to Kalos. These characters need to finally get written out. I've been wanting them gone since DP.
Same here, my friend. One of the only things I'm not looking forward to regarding the Kalos Saga. xD.

BulbaNews said:
Wobbuffet is confirmed to be returning in Pocket Monsters XY and is joining in with the motto.

Best part of this news by far.
Hopefully Wobbuffet will help make Team Rocket more bearable in Kalos. At least Jessie should be slightly entertaining again, at the worst.

Last edited: