• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First Video Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, after so many years, I cannot really remember. My guess is either Super Mario Bros back when my house had a working NES or some other game also for the NES, even though the SNES was known at the time and the 5th Gen era with the PSone and N64 was about to begin by the time I was playing games, if not when I started to play video games. In that case it's either Super Mario Bros or Super Mario 64. Honestly I can no longer remember those days very clearly, but I can tell you this, it wasn't Pokemon Red and Blue versions that was my first.

My first video game was either Super Mario World or Super Mario Kart. I don't remember which one it was, but I have more memories of the latter. I remember playing both, though.

I got two at the same time, so my first two were "Pokémon: LeafGreen Version", and "Kirby and the Amazing Mirror!". I think...

Pokemon Silver man I remember playing that game like crazy as a kid.

I can't really remember my first game but I do have fond memories of playing Pokemon Blue.

Super mario bros 3! All I had was a NES for the first five years of my life, and that's all I can really remember playing!

It was Pokemon Ruby.
Man, when I was in grade three (few days prior from getting Ruby) I saw a guidebook off my friend. It showed a Peliper with surf and fly. So later that week I went off and found a Wingull on the route where you battle your rival for the first time. I caught it. Anyways I was confused on where to go around the first gym so I thought you had to get a pokemon with surf or fly so you can progress. SO, I trained my wingull till he was 37..
But then I realized you need the HMS to learn them.....
Some hard training... ._.

Last edited:
Crash Team Racing for the PS1.I remember blasting my enemies and overtaking them in the process
even though may first console was the N64 i never really knew how to use it

Super Mario World, Mario Paint, and Strike Gunner on my old SNES... Christmas of '94 so I was 7 years old.

If we count PC games, I think I had a version of Math Blaster that I played quite a lot when I was a kid. It's the one where Spot gets covered in icky goo.

Besides, that, I do believe it was Pokémon Crystal.

The first videogame I ever played was either Super Mario Brothers or Pacman, but I really can't remember. I was around 3, and the memory is very foggy. I just know it was a NES because I remember the controller being square.
Whatever it was, it broke not too much later. lol

In terms of my entire family's games, Super Smash Bros. Melee. Got me addicted to the Smash Bros. series and introduced my Lucario fangirlisim (In Brawl) :-D

In terms of personal games, Hello Kitty Roller Rescue for the Gamecube (I WAS 7, OK?!) I kid you not, I BEAT THE ENTIRE GAME!!!!!! :D

The first video game I ever played was the very first Grand Theft Auto on PC... I was about 6 at the time. The first game I owned was Pokémon Gold.

I think it was a Wii game... I usually played games on my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom