• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FIRST WAR ROOM AWARDS RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD - BANNERS UNVEILED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Child of the Atom
Reaction score
SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

Here are the results of the First War Room Awards. First and foremost, the staff would like to thank all the people who took the time to vote in the awards and participate, as well as to congratulates all the nominees, and our winners.

- - - - -​

PLAYER TIER

Best Town Performance: Phoenicks in The War Room Mafia

Best Mafia Performance: Hide in Plain Sight in X-Men vs. Brotherhood Mafia

Best Independent Performance: CommanderPigg in X-Men vs. Brotherhood Mafia

Most Sportsmanlike Conduct: Rayne

Most Entertaining Player: Wolverine

Most Strategic Player: Phoenicks

Best Debater: Ryuutakeshi

Best Player Award: Phoenicks

- - - -​

HOST TIER

Most Creative Host: Mijzelffan

Most Entertaining Host: Wolverine

Fair Hosting Award: The Puppetmaster

Best Host Award: Wolverine

- - - - -​

Best Mafia Game: X-Men vs Brotherhood Mafia by Wolverine
Best Mafia Series: BMGF Mafia by Mijzelffan
Best Non-Mafia Game: Pokémon Murder Mystery by Icy404 and Rabbit Doubt by Phoenicks

- - - - -​

@CommanderPigg @Hide in Plain Sight @Icy404 @Mijzelffan @Phoenicks @Rayne @Ryuutakeshi @The Puppetmaster @Wolverine

Your banners courtesy of Blazaking EX will be ready soon, as will the medals for the Game Tier winners.

- - - - -​

Reactions about the results and discussion about what worked/what didn't work about the awards, what could've been improved, what could've been different and whether or not it was an overall interesting exercise belong in this thread.

Thank you all again!

Last edited:
Re: FIRST WAR ROOM AWARDS RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Congratulations to the winners! You all totally deserve your awards.

Re: FIRST WAR ROOM AWARDS RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

The banners for the winners have arrived and I'd like to thank @Blazaking EX for the gorgeous designs and for all his hard work and efforts.

BANNERS

@CommanderPigg

bipw.png

@Hide in Plain Sight

bmpw.png

@Icy404

bnfg1.png

@Mijzelffan

mch.png

bmsx.png

@Phoenicks

bnfg2.png

btpu.png

mspd.png

bestplayer.png

@Rayne

msmlc.png

@Ryuutakeshi

75992861.png

@The Puppetmaster

fha.png

@Wolverine

bmgp.png

mepc.png

mehuh.png

besthost.png

Well done Blaza. And congrats to all winners.

Thank you for the honor; it really means a lot. These banners all look beautiful; amazing job, @Blazaking EX! :)

And a big congratulations to everyone else who won! I can't wait 'til next time.

Ok, I am now officially not the best player, not the best debator, not the best strategist, and not the best town player.

Now that we've officially settled that, you can all stop killing me night 1/2 for no reason :3

Anyway, congrats to all winners~

Ok, I am now officially not the best player, not the best debator, not the best strategist, and not the best town player.

Now that we've officially settled that, you can all stop killing me night 1/2 for no reason :3

Anyway, congrats to all winners~

Mizzle makes a good point.

Also, for the winners in the Game Tier, here are the medals you can put in the OP of your games!

bmgfmafiamedal.png

bmgfbanner2011.png

bestseries.png

@Mijzelffan

xmenmafiamedal.png

xmenbanner2011.png

bestgame.png

@Wolverine

pokemonmysterymurdermed.png

pokemonmmbanner2011.png

bestnonmafiagame.png

@Icy404

rabbitdoubtmedal.png

rabbitdoubtbanner2011.png

bestnonmafiagame.png

@Phoenicks

Thanks to @Rayne for these lovely medals and banners!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news - I have a lot of Silver pics on my computer.

Bad news - they're all MOE T_T

Thank you Blaza for the amazing sigs! And congrats to all the winners! This was really fun ^^

Much congrats to all the winners and a special thanks to Blazaking for helping us out with the banners! It means a lot to see you all come out and show your support for your fellow players.

If there's anything you'd like us to do differently for the next awards, feel free to discuss it.

I dont see them working :(

@初音ミク
@Wolverine

They're viewed as attachments. Are you here on your phone?

Thanks for pointing that out guys. They should be visible now unless you're unfortunately blocked from imageshack.

I also added promotional banners if the winners wanted to stick them in other games. Enjoy :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom