• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Five Reasons For You, Five Reasons For Me

Ten
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
The budding romance of Wallace Papadakis and Winona Kimura, told in ten two-sentence snippets.
A lighter little story for me to try and write developing feelings. Light critique/feedback is welcome.

Note: Sootopolitan Chrysosian is a creole language that combines Hinodego (Japanese) and Chrysosian (Greek).

One
Your hand touches hers when you both reach for the book on the shelf in Juan’s study. You think about how soft her hand feels for the rest of the day.

Two
You’re fascinated by his hands, specifically his fingers. They’re so long, so deft, so graceful.

Three
You tell her funny stories with the hope that she’ll laugh that beautiful laugh of hers. It’s clear as a bell, joyful as sunshine, lovely as birdsong.

Four
His style of dress is so prim and proper, but he has the most playful smile you’ve ever seen. His manner of speech is precise and perfect, but his laugh is loud, almost childish, full of life.

Five
Winona talks about birds a lot. You could swear by the Heart of the Sea that she could read the phone book and make it sound like music.

Six
Wallace talks so passionately about art, sometimes for hours on end. Every time you part, you wish you could hear him talk about it for just a bit longer.

Seven
You learn your first Balgeunese word from Winona: annyeong, informal “hello”. You repeat it to yourself over and over so you can greet her perfectly next time you meet.

Eight
Wallace teaches you your first word in Sootopolitan Chrysosian: tóri, meaning “bird”, but pronounced slightly differently from Hinodego tori. You need to know more, so you ask him a question, then another, then another…

Nine
You get so close to confessing your feelings, but you freeze before you can. You’re terrified that she’ll reject you.

Ten
You’re waiting for him to make the first move. You’ve never been good with talking, and he’s a master of words.

I’m glad that you’re taking advantage of the freedom of a writer which is to write in whatever format possible. Quoting a small part from the snippets, your “manner of speech is precise and perfect”.

I sometimes discover I think of descriptive sentences in my head but have nowhere to put them. I wonder if you intentionally made these sentences for this type of thing or they just happened to appear in your mind and you had nowhere to put them so you made this.

• Staff
I’m glad that you’re taking advantage of the freedom of a writer which is to write in whatever format possible. Quoting a small part from the snippets, your “manner of speech is precise and perfect”.
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I sometimes discover I think of descriptive sentences in my head but have nowhere to put them. I wonder if you intentionally made these sentences for this type of thing or they just happened to appear in your mind and you had nowhere to put them so you made this.
I gave myself four main challenges with this lil' fella:

1. Write budding feelings, because I don't really like slow (very slow, last episode confession) romance and as such write a lot of established couples, and so I... need to figure out how budding feelings work.
2. Write within the confines of two sentences, because a lot can be said in just a few words.
3. Write... something, because I've been in a creative rut.
4. Write Wallace and/or Winona being happy and fluffy and not anxious messes.

Glad you stopped by to comment. Comments mean a lot to me : )

Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom