• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Fizzy Bubbles 2020 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Reaction score
Hello Fizzytopians,

2020 has been a crazy year in more ways than we can count, and unfortunately it’s far from over. This year has brought us new zones and new gyms, welcomed several new members, and welcomed back some have returned from a hiatus. It has been some time since we in the moderation team have last checked on the pulse of the community, and for that we apologize, but please rest assured that the best interests of the community are always in the forefront of Fizzy Bubbles’ continued growth and development. We would like to once again calibrate our vision for FB’s future with yours, and in order to make sure we are all on the same page, we’d like for you to please take a moment of your time to fill out this short anonymous survey. Please click on this link below to fill it out:

Thank you for taking the time, as it really means a lot to us to hear from you guys and help make the playing experience as close as possible to how the community sees fit. As a token of appreciation for your participation, there will be a special reward given out to all members of the community once we have reached 20 or more responses!

Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Reaction score
It’s been a week… and we have received 20 responses! Thank you all for your feedback as it is extremely important to us! Please allow TKF and I a few days to carefully go through each of your answers, and we will respond to some of your comments and questions about FB’s current state as well as our vision for its future.

As promised, once we reached 20 or more responses, a reward will be given out for anyone to claim, so here it is!

• 3x Rare Candies
  • $500
  • 1x of the following Pokeballs:
    • Aether Ball: Increases capture rate of Psychic, Steel & Ghost Pokémon.
    • Skull Ball (Blue): Increases capture rate of Bug, Poison & Dark Pokémon.
    • Skull Ball (Pink): Increases capture rate of Bug, Poison & Dark Pokémon.

Once again, thank you very much for getting back to us; the community is what keeps this RPG going. A big thanks to SpinyShell for the designs of the Pokeballs given out above!

Fizzy Bubbles Resident Bird Keeper
Reaction score
It’s been a week… and we have received 20 responses! Thank you all for your feedback as it is extremely important to us! Please allow TKF and I a few days to carefully go through each of your answers, and we will respond to some of your comments and questions about FB’s current state as well as our vision for its future.

As promised, once we reached 20 or more responses, a reward will be given out for anyone to claim, so here it is!

• 3x Rare Candies
  • $500

Once again, thank you very much for getting back to us; the community is what keeps this RPG going. A big thanks to SpinyShell for the designs of the Pokeballs given out above!
Thanks a bunch for this guys, t'was a nice little surprise to wake up to this morning

Collecting -
* x3 Rare Candies
* $500
* An Aether Ball

Reaction score

• 3x Rare Candies
  • $500

Claiming.

Wistful
Reaction score

• 3x Rare Candies
  • $500

Claiming the above.

Reaction score

• 3x Rare Candies
  • $500

Claiming a Skull Ball (Blue) and the rest of these goodies.

Thanks for taking our feedback!

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Reaction score

• 3x Rare Candies
  • $500

Picking up:

3x Rare Candies
$500
1x Blue Skull Ball

Popping my Liltwick♂ in the Blue Skull Ball (discarding 1x Poké Ball).

Thank you!

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score

• 3x Rare Candies
  • $500

*Obtained 3 Rare Candies!*

*Obtained
500!*

*Obtained the Blue Skull Ball!*

Thanks for this! :) Holding off on using the Skull Ball for the moment, because I still don't know whether I want to move something into it or catch something with it later, but at the very least I know which ball I want lol.

Märchen Meines Lebens
Reaction score
  • 3x Rare Candies
  • $500

Claiming these. Ditching Custard's Premier Ball and putting him into this Skull Ball!

Resident Spellslinger
Reaction score

• 3x Rare Candies
  • $500

Oh cool! Claiming:
-3 Rare Candies: Feeding immediately to Fondue the Quilava, raising him to Level 33
-Fondue learned Swift!
-$500
-x1 Aether Ball

Balance, its a progress
Reaction score
Hello Fizzytopians,

2020 has been a crazy year in more ways than we can count, and unfortunately it’s far from over. This year has brought us new zones and new gyms, welcomed several new members, and welcomed back some have returned from a hiatus. It has been some time since we in the moderation team have last checked on the pulse of the community, and for that we apologize, but please rest assured that the best interests of the community are always in the forefront of Fizzy Bubbles’ continued growth and development. We would like to once again calibrate our vision for FB’s future with yours, and in order to make sure we are all on the same page, we’d like for you to please take a moment of your time to fill out this short anonymous survey. Please click on this link below to fill it out:

Thank you for taking the time, as it really means a lot to us to hear from you guys and help make the playing experience as close as possible to how the community sees fit. As a token of appreciation for your participation, there will be a special reward given out to all members of the community once we have reached 20 or more responses!

Claiming said above, declaring ball to be Aether ball

Reaction score

• 3x Rare Candies
  • $500

Picking up the above. Thank you very much! (Now to hunt down the other custom Pokéballs...)

(Slime) Dragon Pokémon
Reaction score

• 3x Rare Candies
  • $500

Thank you for the goodies! Claiming the above.

Associated Madness
Reaction score

• 3x Rare Candies
  • $500

Claiming the 3 Candies, $500, and the Pink Skull Ball

Doesn't Like Change
Reaction score

• 3x Rare Candies
  • $500

Claiming 3x Rare Candies, $500, and an Aether Ball. Thanks!

Reaction score
3x Rare Candies
$500
1x of the following Pokeballs:
I'm... honestly surprised that the Aether Ball is so popular. In that case, I think I'll grab something else.

*Obtained Rare Candy x3!*
*Obtained $500!*
*Obtained Skull Ball (Pink) x1!*

Status
Not open for further replies.