• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Fizzy Bubbles at Bulbagarden is now finished

Status
Not open for further replies.

dig

itadakimasu
Reaction score
  • Staff
We are closing Fizzy Bubbles on Bulbagarden, however it still remains strong over at UPN forums. We have decided to go our separate ways due to internal staffing conflicts.

Whilst it saddens me that we are choosing to end Fizzy Bubbles, this, we feel is the right decision when it comes to Bulbagarden as a whole, and Fizzy Bubbles.

The Fizzy Bubbles team are currently making sure that all players accounts and stories are transferred over to UPN, this means you can jump back in once the transition is complete.

I want to thank Fizzy Bubbles past and present, as well every player for their time with Fizzy Bubbles, and whilst I appreciate the news is disappointing, I have every faith that Fizzy Bubbles will be stronger with it's new moderation team at UPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.