Fizzy Bubble Elite
- Feb 20, 2013
- Reaction score
This thread covers the General Rules and Guidelines for the Fizzy Bubbles RPG. More specific questions are answered in the Q/A Thread on UPN or BMG on the main page of the subforum - if you don't see an answer to your question here, feel free to ask in that thread!
- Follow BMG’s code-of-conduct/All rules of BMG apply
- Treat other members with respect. Discrimination against race, gender, sexuality, religion, ethnicity or otherwise will not be tolerated and be dealt with accordingly. FB members who badger, bully or harass other FB members – whether it’s on UPN or elsewhere! – will be punished.
- Double Accounts are not allowed. If it is discovered that you have more than one account, you will have to immediately deactivate all accounts but one. You will not be allowed to trade Pokemon between accounts or consolidate them.
- That said, siblings, family members, roommates and others who share IP addresses may have their own accounts; however, it is important that you let the mods know if you might be sharing an IP address with another member or members, as it will help us ensure that we are not unnecessarily flagging members for double account usage.
- If it is discovered that a member who was previously banned is attempting to evade their ban by creating a second account, that account will be banned as well.
- Fizzy Bubbles, as a whole, uses the GMT timezone. All dates and deadlines use this timezone so it is important for you to be familiar with it. Please ensure that if posting in something with a deadline (such as the daycare center) you adhere to this timezone.
- Please remember that FB encourages personal expression and creative development. While constructive criticism is allowed and encouraged, we strongly discourage snide remarks, jabs and disparaging comments towards others' choices in regards to trainer and Pokemon personalities, recolors, Secret Bases, and the like. If an individual is truly struggling with their writing or creative development in such a way as to impact the quality of an RP for others, the appropriate ZA/ZU or the mods themselves will take the necessary steps to address it.
- Do not disparage others for winning contests, receiving good RNG rolls in an event or finding a particularly nice Pokemon or item in a zone. Jealousy should never be a motivator for one's actions. THAT SAID, if you truly believe that someone has received a Pokemon or item unfairly, particularly in Free For All Zones, please address these concerns directly to the mods.
- There are two branches of Fizzy Bubbles. One here, on Bulbagarden (BMG), and the other on UPN. Certain shops and zones are only available on Bulbagarden. As such, it is encouraged and recommended that you also maintain a UPN account.
Last edited by a moderator: