You should go to bed
- Jan 11, 2017
- Reaction score
Elka entered the park on her crutches, her trusty Arcanine bound close to her by his harness and leash. A vest that read "Service Pokemon" sparkled brightly in the glow of the park's lights. She had never been to a carnival before, her parents were to protective of her that she was never able to experience the world before coming to Fizzytopia. Seirios brushed against her arm, the large Arcanine was quite the intimidating --- much different from the small puppy he had once been when he began guiding her. Elka's ran her fingers through his soft mane, taking some of the weight off her crutches by leaning on Seirios slightly.CARNIVAL RULES:
- You may only participate in one activity at a time and you may only partake in an activity once each.
- As you participate in each activity, it is encouraged that you enjoy it with the company of your Pokemon. A maximum of 1 Pokemon may assist you with each activity and they may use up to a maximum of 3 attacks.
- Based on how much you and your Pokemon are able to generate excitement at each activity, you will be scored and given Carnival Coupons to cash in for prizes at the end of the event!
- You have until the end of the art contest to participate in all 6 attractions!
- List of Attractions:- Hammer Game: The ultimate test of strength! Flex your muscles and hammer the pad on the ground to try and ring the bell up top!
"Know anything fun?" She asked the large canine. He looked around, eyes narrowed slightly as he scanned the area. He barked happily upon seeing the Hammer Game, gesturing with his muzzle for Elka to come this way. Her and Seirios slowly made their way there, noticing that it was a strength based activity. "Strength?" Elka laughed, it was a bubbly genuine laugh. "I don't know if I'm really built for this game, Seirios." She giggled slightly, to which Seirios sat on his haunches and gestured to the sign, signifying that this was a Pokemon event.
"Oh, I see," She giggled again, "Well, as strong as you are... I think I know someone who is better suited for rests of strength." She reached into her bag, pulling out the Luxury Ball that contained Alastor, her Lucario. He looked around after the light from his ball dissipated, eyes settling on the Hammer Game. He looked at his trainer and Seirios. "You thinking what I'm thinking, Al?" She asked, eyeing the machine. The Lucario smirked, giving a brief nod before using Laser Focus, eyes narrowed and ready to strike. He followed it up with a Swords Dance, before slamming his paws into the machine with a mighty Cross Chop.
Elka looked at the machine expectantly, hoping Alastor's attacks had done enough.