• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Event Fizzy Fright Fest!

You should go to bed
Reaction score
CARNIVAL RULES:
- You may only participate in one activity at a time and you may only partake in an activity once each.

- As you participate in each activity, it is encouraged that you enjoy it with the company of your Pokemon. A maximum of 1 Pokemon may assist you with each activity and they may use up to a maximum of 3 attacks.

- Based on how much you and your Pokemon are able to generate excitement at each activity, you will be scored and given Carnival Coupons to cash in for prizes at the end of the event!

- You have until the end of the art contest to participate in all 6 attractions!

- List of Attractions:
- Hammer Game: The ultimate test of strength! Flex your muscles and hammer the pad on the ground to try and ring the bell up top!
Elka entered the park on her crutches, her trusty Arcanine bound close to her by his harness and leash. A vest that read "Service Pokemon" sparkled brightly in the glow of the park's lights. She had never been to a carnival before, her parents were to protective of her that she was never able to experience the world before coming to Fizzytopia. Seirios brushed against her arm, the large Arcanine was quite the intimidating --- much different from the small puppy he had once been when he began guiding her. Elka's ran her fingers through his soft mane, taking some of the weight off her crutches by leaning on Seirios slightly.

"Know anything fun?" She asked the large canine. He looked around, eyes narrowed slightly as he scanned the area. He barked happily upon seeing the Hammer Game, gesturing with his muzzle for Elka to come this way. Her and Seirios slowly made their way there, noticing that it was a strength based activity. "Strength?" Elka laughed, it was a bubbly genuine laugh. "I don't know if I'm really built for this game, Seirios." She giggled slightly, to which Seirios sat on his haunches and gestured to the sign, signifying that this was a Pokemon event.

"Oh, I see," She giggled again, "Well, as strong as you are... I think I know someone who is better suited for rests of strength." She reached into her bag, pulling out the Luxury Ball that contained Alastor, her Lucario. He looked around after the light from his ball dissipated, eyes settling on the Hammer Game. He looked at his trainer and Seirios. "You thinking what I'm thinking, Al?" She asked, eyeing the machine. The Lucario smirked, giving a brief nod before using Laser Focus, eyes narrowed and ready to strike. He followed it up with a Swords Dance, before slamming his paws into the machine with a mighty Cross Chop.

Elka looked at the machine expectantly, hoping Alastor's attacks had done enough.

Resident Spellslinger
Reaction score
Mr. Funtime (Mr. Mime-Fizzian)
The Funfair Pokémon
Psychic Type
Anticipation/Own Tempo/Super Luck (Hidden)

Mr. Funtime.png

Evolves from Mime Jr. upon learning Mimic.

In the heyday of the Theme Park, many a Mime Jr. served as a cheerful assistant or mascot to the runners of the many carnival games located around the Park. However, as business dwindled, these game operators began to leave the park behind. Thinking that the park was failing due to the departures, rather than the other way around, many of these Mime Jr. began using their developing mimicry skills to learn to operate games of their own, learning and executing unexpected moves in new ways in order to emulate the games. For a time, this brought a fresh breath of life into the Park, but all good things come to an end...

Dex Entry 1: These Pokémon learned to mimic the operators of carnival games from seeing others at the old Theme Park in which they lived. The strange moves they learn mimic the mechanics of these games.

Dex Entry 2: This Pokémon utilizes it's psychic powers to perform strange moves, which mimic the mechanics of carnival games. Despite rumors, this evolutionary stage always runs an honest game.

Level-Up Moves:

1-Pin Missile
1-Barrage
1-Soak
1-Present
1-Pound
1-Copycat
1-Baton Pass
1-Encore
12-Confusion
16-Role Play
20-Trick
24-Recycle
28-Psybeam
32-Mimic
36-Trick Room
36-Wonder Room
36-Magic Room
40-Foul Play
44-Telekinesis
48-Psychic
52-Teeter Dance

Egg Moves: Confuse Ray, Hypnosis, Power Split, Tickle, Miracle Eye

Evolution Moves: Pin Missile, Barrage, Soak, Present

Evolution Trigger: Evolves into Mr. Crime upon learning Foul Play.

Mr. Crime
The Unfair Pokémon
Psychic/Dark Type
Forewarn/Prankster/Super Luck (Hidden)

Mr. Crime.png

As the second wind provided by the appearance of Mr. Funtime began to peter out, some of the Mr. Funtime began to grow desperate to keep the park alive by any means necessary. As their psychic powers grew, so too did their inclination towards deception as a means of bolstering their success, resulting in a new Evolution. However, born of a desire to take advantage of the trust built by Mr. Funtime, the newly-evolved Mr. Crime's appearance did not, in fact, dramatically differ-while the onset of its ill intent robbed the vibrance of its colors, robbed it of its funky, eye-catching hairdo, and made its eyes a dull red, it donned a bowler hat and began carrying a cane in hopes of distracting from these changes, and its new bevy of manipulative tricks, often levitating the cane to put on a show and draw people in. In time, however, all these characteristics would come to be tells for when one was faced with Mr. Crime, and their last ditch efforts to save the park through trickery failed, tarnishing the image of the Theme Park and the Mr. Funtime name with it-relegating this Pokémon and its predecessor to obscurity.

Dex Entry 1: Mr. Crime are Mr. Funtime who developed rigged and unfair games in a desperate bid to keep their home theme park open, and evolved due to the severe shift in intentions. This effort backfired and led to rumors that not even Mr. Funtime could be trusted, due to their similar appearance.

Dex Entry 2: These Pokémon "mark" unsuspecting targets with a curious powder that makes them more susceptible to psychic manipulation. Though nearly invisible to the naked eye, the powder shines blue in the senses of Psychic Pokémon, and is usually faintly visible on the hands of Mr. Crime themselves, as well as any objects they handle regularly.

Level Up Moves:

1-Curious Powder
1-Pin Missile
1-Barrage
1-Soak
1-Present
1-Pound
1-Copycat
1-Baton Pass
1-Encore
1-Nasty Plot
1-Flatter
1-Knock Off
1-Switcheroo
1-Topsy-Turvy
1-Taunt
12-Confusion
16-Role Play
20-Sucker Punch
24-Recycle
28-Psybeam
32-Mimic
36-Trick Room
36-Wonder Room
36-Magic Room
38-Snarl
40-Foul Play
42-Hypnosis
44-Telekinesis
48-Dark Pulse
48-Psychic
52-Teeter Dance

Evolution Move: Curious Powder

Curious Powder: The user emits a strange powder from an open palm. By making contact with this powder-coated palm, the user transfers this powder to the target. Targets who are marked by Curious Powder are made weaker to Psychic attacks by one stage, as Tar Shot does for Fire attacks. In addition, Dark Type Pokémon are made vulnerable to Psychic attacks, however unless the target is also affected by Miracle Eye, their Dark Typing offers two levels of resistance to Psychic attacks, which is further modified by any other typing possessed by the Pokémon in question. If A Dark-Type target is affected by both Miracle Eye and this move, resolve its effects as though the target were either Normal-Type (for Pure-Dark Types), or as though the target were solely its other typing (for Dark Dual-Types). Instead of lowering Speed like Tar Shot, when a Pokémon is marked with Curious Powder, Hypnosis is sure to take effect when used against the Pokémon, barring interference from the Pokemon's Ability.

(OOC: Whew! So, here we are! I decided on the idea of a carnival game runner rather on a whim, but in researching the nitty-gritty details, I was presented with a stark duality among game operators that I felt I could use: some of them are honest, and others are not so much. I decided their backstory should have them go crooked out of desperation regarding their home going out of business. Curious Powder is actually based off a fun fact I discovered during research: the term "mark," as it refers to a sucker for a prank or practical joke, comes from how less honest operators would surreptitiously pat gullible individuals with a hand coated in chalk dust, leaving a "mark" that other game operators could see as a signal that they could take advantage of that individual with their own game. Man, I can't wait for the next one of these. Even with most of the conditions not really going my way, I still had a lot of fun conceiving this little oddball of a creature. Here's to all our other entrants as well! I'm seeing a lot of cool stuff out here!)

Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Reaction score
Connor: You step up to the Hall of Mirrors with your Slowking and begin to strategize how you want to navigate the labyrinth. Slowking clears its mind of any preconceived notions and begins to devise a Nasty Plot, sharpening its wit. It began to channel powerful precognitive energy, and as you came to a difficult point in the maze, a vision from the Future directed Slowking which way to go. You made it through the maze relatively quickly and came out at the exit. At the exit a ticket booth spits out 5 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

myahoo: You call forth your Eevee as the targets of the Shooting Gallery are set up. Eevee begins by sharply harnessing its Focus, and once it was locked in it begins firing off a precision of Swift stars to barrage the targets. A wide array of targets are hit with accuracy, precision, and a decisive power as soon as they popped up. Once you’ve finished, the ticket booth spits out 5 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

sixdragons: You enter the Circus Tent with your Sizzlipede, ready to fly through the obstacle course. Not to be hindered by a lack of flight or jumping ability, Sizzlipede carefully Wraps itself around whatever obstacles it can reach to steady its footing. It then flips through a hoop in a Fiery Wheel for style points, and then finishes by inexplicably slamming down on a pole with a Powerful Whip. Once finished, a nearby ticket booth spits out 4 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

Pearl’s Perap: With your Chatot at your side, you greet the passing crowd at Sideshow Alley and introduce your partner as the wielder of the power of the Legendary Birds tightly packed into a much smaller form. Chatot fires off a dazzling display of Articuno’s Ice Beam, Zapdos’ Thunderbolt, and Moltres’ Flamethrower. Impressed by the display, the crowd applauded Chatot’s effort. As you wrapped up your show, a nearby ticket booth spits out 4 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

Missingno. Master: You enter the Circus Tent with your Ambipom, ready to fly through the obstacle course. Ambipom begins by getting loose and sharpening its Agility for the obstacle course yet to come. It flies through the obstacles nimbly and Acrobatically in an impressive display. At the end, Ambipom looks for something to throw, but with nothing to grab, it awkwardly tries to yeet itself across the finish line. Once finished, a nearby ticket booth spits out 4 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

Zorchic: You step up to the Hall of Mirrors with your Lucario and begin to strategize how you want to navigate the labyrinth. Lucario calms its mind to sharpen its focus. As you proceed through the maze, it uses its Foresight to carefully scrutinize details caught in your reflections, and as you navigated the most difficult parts, Lucario’s instincts Detected which way was the right way to go. You made it through the maze relatively quickly and came out at the exit. At the exit a ticket booth spits out 5 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

Asteiri: You step up to the Hammer Game with your Lucario, ready to take part in the feat of strength. Lucario begins by Lasering in on its Focus, before honing its strength like a Sword with a fiery Dance. It then steadily aims at the lever and unleashes a powerful Chop across it in the most Critical spot. The weight soars up the pole and the bell rings loudly once it reaches the top. Once you have finished, a nearby ticket booth spits out 5 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

Wistful
Reaction score
- Hammer Game: The ultimate test of strength! Flex your muscles and hammer the pad on the ground to try and ring the bell up top!
Marco wears a wide grin as he slowly saunters towards the Hammer Game. The Pangoro had spent much of his post evolution life trying to limit his newfound strength, desperately trying not to hurt those he had now significantly outgrown during their rougher moments of play. He relished the chance to finally go all out and to discover his new limits. Taking a braced stance, the Pangoro begins to beat his chest, determinedly Working himself Up, intending to flex his muscles with a Bulk Up shortly after. Then he'd collect himself before delivering a violent Hammer Arm, hopefully striking the bell in the process.

Love is temporary. Garchomp is forever.
Reaction score
sixdragons: You enter the Circus Tent with your Sizzlipede, ready to fly through the obstacle course. Not to be hindered by a lack of flight or jumping ability, Sizzlipede carefully Wraps itself around whatever obstacles it can reach to steady its footing. It then flips through a hoop in a Fiery Wheel for style points, and then finishes by inexplicably slamming down on a pole with a Powerful Whip. Once finished, a nearby ticket booth spits out 4 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.
- Hall of Mirrors: A mind-bending maze of optical illusions! Focus the mind and plan out a course that will lead you through the menagerie of mirrors the fastest!
"Ha ha, yes!" Dracen whooped as Sizzlipede triumphantly smashed the finish line with Power Whip. After collecting the rewards and exiting the tent, he looked around as Sizzlipede clambered onto his shoulder. "Hmm... Nothing else really jumps out, does it?" He said, sticking his hands into his hoodie pockets. Odo clicked her teeth thoughtfully, Sizzlipede curled up and rested from his acrobatics, and Goomy just kinda sat there and dripped goo on Dracen's hair. "Ah, alright," Dracen concluded. "I suppose we've had our fun. Let's head home, shall we?"

"No. No, no, no, no no no no no no no NO!" Cy shouted. "Not another Arceus-blasted maze!"
Oh, no. Wurmple said anxiously.
They stood in the midst of, yes, a maze. A maze made entirely out of mirrors, if it simply being a maze wasn't enough.
"GAHHH NO. I am not doing this again... Wurmple, how do you feel?"
Well enough to help, if that's what you're asking.

"Use String Shot on that mirror there, so we have an anchor point and can know where we've been before."
And Psychic, I presume. It will help greatly.
"No. I don't want you to get hurt again."
I was only injured because I was being reckless. I can guide us out of here safely.
"You can't out-stubborn me and you know it."
Do you want to leave this place quickly or not?
"...Ghhh. You really think you'll be fine?"
I will be extraordinarily careful. Trust me, I don't want to be injured again either.
"Alright then, if you're sure. Lead us out with Psychic."

Reaction score

Hugo was enjoying the carnival but was somehow feeling a little underwhelmed. The rollerquaza was fine, but not great. The Shooting Gallery had its moment, but left something to be desired. In general, he’d give them both four out of five stars. He decided he’d give one of the other games a shot, so he chose the Hammer Game to let off a little of the frustration he was feeling.

In order to ring the bell at the top, Hugo knew he was going to need a Pokemon who could pack a punch. He had quite a few options, but ultimately decided to go with one who was trained in the arts of mastering his capabilities for maximum power and efficiency. He summoned Throh.

The Judo Pokemon appeared, stocky and well-muscled. Throh was powerful, but disciplined. Hugo believed he had the right combination to ring the bell but not overdo it. Of all of Hugo’s Pokemon, Throh had been a member of his team for nearly the longest time; they had a special relationship and Hugo knew he could count on Throh. Despite his dedication to the solemnity of martial arts, Throh seemed to enjoy the carnival around him. He immediately caught sight of the Hammer Game and knew what was expected, so he started to do some light stretches to loosen his muscles a bit.

“Alright, pal, you know what you need to do right?” Hugo asked the Fighting type. “We need to ring the bell. So I want you to first Focus your Energy, then build up your power with a Bulk Up. Then let that target have it by showing off your Strength. Focus on the target. You can do it!”

Fizzy Bubbles Resident Bird Keeper
Reaction score
Pearl’s Perap: With your Chatot at your side, you greet the passing crowd at Sideshow Alley and introduce your partner as the wielder of the power of the Legendary Birds tightly packed into a much smaller form. Chatot fires off a dazzling display of Articuno’s Ice Beam, Zapdos’ Thunderbolt, and Moltres’ Flamethrower. Impressed by the display, the crowd applauded Chatot’s effort. As you wrapped up your show, a nearby ticket booth spits out 4 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.
- Circus Tent: An acrobatic high-flying obstacle course! Can you show off your dexterity and nimbly navigate to the end without falling down?
With a total of seven coupons in his pocket following on from Alice's awe-inspiring feats at the Sideshow Alley, Zak was feeling fairly pleased with his team's efforts so far. That being said, the man and his squad still had a number of areas to tick off their list and continued on the wing at once to their next destination: the Circus Tent.

Stepping through the canvas curtains that led into the humongous tent, Zak grasped at a Ghost Ball from his pocket and flipped its resident out onto the main circus floor. In a split second and a flash of light, Shane the Banette stood in the sand, stretching and yawning. Much like the others, he knew the plan but he was going to take things at his own pace as he always seemed to regardless of the situation at hand. The task wasn't for the faint-hearted and would require the plucky plush reincarnate to take to the trapeze and show off his aerial prowess high above the arena he found himself stood in.

"Shane, first I want you to whip up an Ominous Wind to help keep you moving along the course, hold on tight with your Shadow Claws and show off with a Dazzling Gleam once you reach the end... if you do."

Not bothered one iota about the potential for a life threatening fall, the Ghost type grinned back at his trainer before he quickly began his ascent up a nearby ladder to the highest heights of the big top to perform his fantastic feat...

You should go to bed
Reaction score
Asteiri: You step up to the Hammer Game with your Lucario, ready to take part in the feat of strength. Lucario begins by Lasering in on its Focus, before honing its strength like a Sword with a fiery Dance. It then steadily aims at the lever and unleashes a powerful Chop across it in the most Critical spot. The weight soars up the pole and the bell rings loudly once it reaches the top. Once you have finished, a nearby ticket booth spits out 5 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.
Seirios grabbed the 5 Carnival Coupons with his mouth, gently placing them in Elka's bag. Elka ran her fingers through his mane, scratching behind his ears. She signaled for Alastor to come over, scratching his ears before returning him to his Luxury Ball. She leaned on Seirios once again, looking around the park. "Well, shall we get going? I'm sure there's lots more fun to be had!" Seirios barked happily, guiding his trainer around the park.

----

List of Attractions:
- Hall of Mirrors: A mind-bending maze of optical illusions! Focus the mind and plan out a course that will lead you through the menagerie of mirrors the fastest!
Isaac stood outside the house of mirrors, looking at himself in one of the funny mirrors by the door of the attraction. "There's no way I've put on this much weight, right? I mean yeah I haven't been eating the best but..." He grimaced, turning to get a look at his behind. "God no, this is horrific." Ahri giggled to herself, using her telepathy to talk to her master. 'It's one of those distortion mirrors, Isaac. Watch.', Ahri made her way to the mirror, standing in front of it and looking tremendously wide. Isaac laughed, rubbing the back of his head. "Y-yeah, I knew that." He looked at the house of mirrors, smirking at Ahri. "Wanna head in? I bet we can get the fastest time with our brains combined."

Ahri rolled her eyes, smirking up at her master
'Maybe with mine, I don't know about you.' She trotted in, causing Isaac to run after her, arms folded. He certainly was not dumb, and he'd prove it to his smarty pants Espeon. As he entered, he saw it was even more twisted and confusing than he had anticipated. He glanced around, seeing nothing but mirror images of himself on every surface he looked at. Ahri looked less confident than she had been, glancing around and seeing only herself wherever she looked. Isaac glanced at Ahri, thinking of her moves.

"Okay, I have a plan" Ahri looked up at him, eyebrows raised. "Okay, so. Start with a Future Sight and then Calm Mind, and then use Swift to see where the mirrors are." Ahri blinked, nodding and carrying out with Isaac's plan. Isaac hoped it would work, just so he could rub it in her face later.

Reaction score
TheKnightsFury: Aim and precision be damned, you summon forth your Mega Blastoise and open fire on the unassuming targets. It feels like you’re trying to blow half the park away, but miraculously enough the gallery is still standing as the smoke clears. A vast majority of the targets have been knocked out with overwhelming force, but a few of the smaller, higher rarity targets have slipped through the cracks of your bombardment. Once you have finished, a ticket booth beside the gallery spits out 4 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.
Xander collected the Carnival Coupons from the machine as Blastoise's Mega Evolution faded. The Kantonian was a little disappointed that he hadn't managed to knock over all of the targets despite the sheer force of the attacks he'd used. "It's okay mate, you did your best." Xander recalled Blastoise into his ball before replacing it on his belt. Where should he head now? He noticed more and more trainers arriving at the abandoned amusement park, some of them sporting fists full of coupons. He needed to get a move on!

Xander had perhaps been a little overconfident on the last game, so he was trying not to be this time, even though he had every right to be. Machamp was already out of his ball, stretching in preparation. He'd first met the Pokemon as a daring Machop, appearing from the time anomaly, eager to go toe to toe with Dialga. Since then he'd managed some mighty feats. Machamp were known for their unparalleled strength, this game was built for him!

"Alright Machamp, time to give this one all we've got. Start by revving yourself up with a Bulk Up. Then you'll need to Focus your Energy, deep, steady breathes. When you're ready, pick up the hammer and slam it down with all of your Strength!" He'd considered going for a stronger move, but while they were waiting, he'd noticed it was possible to use too much force. A controlled Strength would hopefully see them strike the bell, rewarding them with its sweet chime.

Märchen Meines Lebens
Reaction score
Liltwick: You step up to the Hammer Game with your Snorlax, ready to take part in the feat of strength. Snorlax begins by Stockpiling its defenses before pounding on its massive Belly like a Drum to psych itself up. Snorlax then gets up and whams the lever with a powerful kick, sending the weight flying up the pole, but it stops just short of ringing the bell as Snorlax’s lethargic action at the beginning of his preparation was not enough to build up enough momentum. Once you have finished, a nearby ticket booth spits out 4 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

Leo grabs the four tickets in hand and instantly shoves 10 Pokedollars in cash into Pie's hands.

"Go to the food court and get whatever you can from there with that," Leo tells the Snorlax before shooing him off. With that Belly Drum from earlier, he knew that Pie had worked up his appetite. Hopefully, that would be enough for something at the very least. He waved off to the Snorlax as the Pokemon parted ways from the group.

- Sideshow Alley: A freak show where the star attraction is you! Can your performance attract and appeal to the highest number of passersby?
Looking around with his shorter squad, he notices an alleyway with a few performers. Well, nothing like a good ol' street show to pick up a few tickets. He pondered for a minute, wondering what to do to try and get the most attention. He could always go the route of cutesy, but he also needed a showstopper. There were too many options that he had that trying to find an optimal one would try and be hard.

As he was pondering, he could feel a slight tap on his wrist. Looking down, he saw Custard looking up at him. What was his Togetic planning? Well, he could feel an amassing of power from the fairy/flying-typed Pokemon. Just then, his Z-Ring was glowing, and Custard's thoughts filled his. Well, guess that settled things there. Now it was time to put things into action.

"Custard, grab everyone's attention with a Follow Me! After that, I want you to pull off a Lucky Chant. And then, once those stars are around you the real show will begin. We'll show them everything the Alolan sky truly has to offer with our very own Twinkle Tackle!" Leo yells out as the fairy energy from his Fairium-Z starts to glow brightly.

Overstressed Gay
Reaction score
Occutiny.jpg
Occutiny (ピンキョ)
the Fortune Pokemon.
Type: Psychic
Abilities: Forewarn / Anticipation HA: Oblivious
Base Stats: 100 / 5 / 30 / 65 / 15 / 5
Level-Up Movepool
Lv.1: Pound
Lv.1: Baby-Doll Eyes
Lv.1: Astonish
Lv.1: Miracle Eye
Lv.4: Defense Curl
Lv.8: Confuse Ray
Lv.12: Disarming Voice
Lv.16: Bestow
Lv.20: Charm

Pokedex Entry: Occutiny, the Fortune Pokemon. An ameteur fortune-teller who is largely unable to make accurate predictions. It will carry the eggs of Curchapon with various fortunes on them, often signaling what kind of fortunes they will give.

Unlike Curchapon, it is much more timid and unlikely to give out fortunes. It has not been affected by the negative energies and lingering spirits of the Abandoned Theme Park for very long.

Evolves: By learning Bestow

Occutiny is a baby form of Curchapon, who is only beginning to develop their ability to predict the future. Since it cannot lay its own eggs yet, it will typically guard the eggs it finds jealously, unless another egg can be given to it. They have not become too distinct from Happiny from other regions, boasting a slightly more purple color and a generally sadder expression, along with the differently shaped eggs of Curchapon.

Curchapon.jpg
Curchapon (スキョ)
the Misfortune Pokemon
Type: Psychic / Ghost
Abilities: Cursed Body / Forewarn HA: Aftermath
Base Stats: 250 / 5 / 50 / 105 / 35 / 5
Level-Up Movepool
Lv.1: Defense Curl
Lv.4: Spite
Lv.8: Confusion
Lv.12: Heal Block
Lv.16: Sing
Lv.20: Fling
Lv.24: Ominous Wind
Lv.28: Curse
Lv.32: Future Sight
Lv.36: Hex
Lv.40: Fortune Chance
Lv.44: Soft-Boiled
Lv.48: Shadow Ball
Lv.52: Psychic

Pokedex Entry: Curchapon, the Misfortune Pokemon. A Pokemon with the ability to predict someone's fate. It gives fortunes by handing passerbies its eggs, which contain a small, smooth object inside, believed to have been changed from its yolk. Dark grays and blacks represent misfortune, and are the most common.

Exposure to the spirits and energies at the Abadoned Theme Park have turned the once amicable Chansey into the sullen, mischevious Curchapon. It is not known whether they are actually dangerous, or just appear more often around unlucky individals. An urban legend states that some Curchapon can predict the day you die.

Curchapon is a Chansey form that ended up becoming something of a fortune teller. Originally from the hotel that overlooks the Abadoned Theme Park due to their eggs being used for high priced meals, they were abandoned themselves and wandered into the Theme Park in order to survive. Chansey being very empathetic creatures were greatly affected by the miasma and curses left behind, and became cursed fortune tellers. They have an uncanny ability to predict one's general fate using their eggs, which became similar to the capsule machines in the amusement, now rounder and able to split open to reveal a round stone on the inside. Most of the time they are dark grey or pitch black, which represent misfortune, although rarely they can be white or golden. They hover slightly above the ground, almost as if they were a ghost themselves, although they are also capable of walking. It's growths have begun their transformation into the headdress that accompanies their evolution.

Curchaphon is a combination of "curse" and "gachapon", the Japanese name for capsule machines.

Evolves: During a battle, use Fortune Chance and get the "Curse" result three times.

Calamipon.jpg

Calamipon (カラミテイ)
the Disaster Pokemon
Type: Psychic / Ghost
Abilities: Cursed Body / Forewarn HA: Aftermath
Base Stats: 255 / 10 / 55 / 135 / 75 / 10
Level-Up Movepool
Lv.1: Fortune Chance
Lv.1: Nightmare
Lv.1: Destiny Bond
Lv.1: Grudge
Lv.1: Defense Curl
Lv.4: Spite
Lv.8: Confusion
Lv.12: Heal Block
Lv.16: Sing
Lv.20: Fling
Lv.24: Ominous Wind
Lv.28: Curse
Lv.32: Future Sight
Lv.36: Hex
Lv.40: Fortune Chance
Lv.44: Soft-Boiled
Lv.48: Shadow Ball
Lv.52: Psychic
Lv.56: Eerie Spell

Pokedex Entry: Calamipon, the Disaster Pokemon. These Pokemon are extremely rare, and superstitions abound about meeting one. Even being around one of these Pokemon is said to make you much more unlucky and draw misfortune to you.

The eggs Calamipon carry are said to be completely accurate, and permanent predictions. Even gambler who has never lost a game can open an egg and never win again...or so it says. Calamipon almost seems to take glee in causing misfortune.

Calamipon is the final evolution, and the most warped of the bunch. It's eggs rarely will contain a new type of stone, a black stone with red veins, that inspires a true calamity on those who receive it. Even its trainer will not be freed from its effects. It's head and waist are now wrapped by a rope similar to shimenawa, and it's face is commonly a wicked sneer. It delights in causing misfortune to others, having been completely turned by the power of the Abandoned Theme Park. It's eggs will still sometimes give good fortunes, however, much to its dismay. It is not currently known what causes them to evolve in the wild, although there are numerous urban legends about the phenomenon. They can be raised by Pokemon trainers, but supervision is recommended.

Calamipon is "calamity" + "gachipon".

Fortune Chance (Ghost) (5 PP): Curchapon and Calamipon open one of their eggs, revealing the stone inside and declaring the fortune. This move can be targeted on any Pokemon currently out, and will have these effects

Gold (Great Blessing) (5%): The Pokemon will be healed for 50% of their Max HP, and all status conditions will be removed.
White (Blessing) (10%): The Pokemon will be healed for 25% of their Max HP.
Gray (Curse) (40%): This will deal damage equal to an Ominous Wind, and reduce the targets Sp.Atk by 1 stage.
Dark Gray (Future Curse) (35%): In two turns, the last move used by the target will lose 10 PP, and the targets Def and Sp.Def will be lowered by 1 stage.
Black (Great Curse) (9%): The will deal damage equal to an Shadow Ball, and reduces the targets Attack and Sp.Atk by 1 stage.
Black with Red Veins (Calamitous Curse) (1%): The target is OHKO'd.

I wanted to do a Pokemon that was inspired by one specific location within the Phantom Isle, that being the Fortune Teller's Tent. I went with the Chansey line, since they are a line already associated with luck and happiness, especially since I wanted to base it around fortune and chance. I based the fortune telling on the practice of o-mikuji, which is getting random fortunes at a shrine, that often range from "daikichi" (Great Blessing) to "daikyo" (Great Curse). O-mikuji are often more detailed and give fortunes on various different aspects of one's life, but adapting that into a Pokemon design without blatant hand-waving was awkward.

This lead to the idea of gachapon. Most people have used capsule machines, in which you get a small capsule with a prize inside. Those are similar in shape to Chansey's eggs, and allowed for an easy way to represent fortunes: with small stones of various colors. These would replace what was previously in Chansey eggs (the uh...egg). The design would be more gradual like the original evolutionary line, gradually becoming more spirit like, with Curchapon having partial shimenawa compared to Calamipon's finished ones, and Occutiny being a pure Psychic-type that was similar to the others but not yet fully affected.

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
Missingno. Master: You enter the Circus Tent with your Ambipom, ready to fly through the obstacle course. Ambipom begins by getting loose and sharpening its Agility for the obstacle course yet to come. It flies through the obstacles nimbly and Acrobatically in an impressive display. At the end, Ambipom looks for something to throw, but with nothing to grab, it awkwardly tries to yeet itself across the finish line. Once finished, a nearby ticket booth spits out 4 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

Gavin grinned though most of Wes's performance, though sweatdropped at that awkward finish. Nevertheless, the rest of the performance was clearly enough to net them a good chunk of Carnival Coupons. Grinning his satisfaction, Gavin grabbed the coupons and made his way back to the meetup point.

~~~~~

"...and since the main impediment here is supposed to be optical illusions, I figure your intelligence and capabilities would be our best bet for success-"

Alright, OK, I get it, came the telepathic interruption- Eddie Starmie had been talking to Homer the Alakazam as they approached the Hall of Mirrors. You want me to use my 5,000 IQ to cheat your way to victory.

"It's not cheating- they allow Pokémon to use their natural capabilities to progress in these," stated Eddie.

And what makes you think I'm willing to go along with this?

"We get more Carnival Coupons the better we do, and you get one donut from me for every Carnival Coupon we win."

Mmm... donuts, drooled Homer. Alright, I'm in. What's the plan?

"Excellent," grinned Eddie, light reflecting off of his glasses as he adjusted them. "You'll start with Calm Mind to clear out any distractions, and Miracle Eye to try and see past any further distractions this maze tries to throw our way. Finally, I think a Future Sight would be good to help us to avoid any poor decisions as we proceed."

If you insist, Homer snarked, before nevertheless proceeding to do as ordered. Pride be damned, donuts were just such a powerful motivator.

(Slime) Dragon Pokémon
Reaction score
Zorchic: You step up to the Hall of Mirrors with your Lucario and begin to strategize how you want to navigate the labyrinth. Lucario calms its mind to sharpen its focus. As you proceed through the maze, it uses its Foresight to carefully scrutinize details caught in your reflections, and as you navigated the most difficult parts, Lucario’s instincts Detected which way was the right way to go. You made it through the maze relatively quickly and came out at the exit. At the exit a ticket booth spits out 5 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.
Before they knew it, Jake and his Lucario had arrived at the end of the Hall of Mirrors, where a ticket booth was waiting for them. The Trainer held his breath as the booth spit out Carnival Coupons one by one. Three, four, five...then stopped.

Jake waited a second or two just to make sure, before taking his five coupons with his right hand and raising them triumphantly into the air. "Yes!" he exclaimed, high-fiving Lucario with his left hand. "I knew there were more coupons to be earned! We got nine in total now!" He lowered his hand and put the coupons in his pocket. "Nice run, Lucario, wasn't it?"

It sure was, the Aura Pokémon replied, before rubbing his own head. The moves I used are now making my head ache slightly...

"Ah, no problem," Jake reassured his Pokémon, patting Lucario on the head. "Take a break and rest for now." The Trainer took from his pocket a Luxury Ball, which he recalled the Fighting/Steel-type into, before putting the Luxury Ball back in his pocket where it had come from. With the Hall of Mirrors completed, the training Aura Guardian headed on to another one of the carnival attractions.

- Circus Tent: An acrobatic high-flying obstacle course! Can you show off your dexterity and nimbly navigate to the end without falling down?
Jake looked at the attraction he had chosen next, a growing smile forming on his face as he took a Pokéball out of his pocket. "Staraptor, it's your turn to fly!" the aura user exclaimed, tossing the Pokéball into the air.

"Staaar!" The Normal and Flying-type Pokémon appeared in a flash of light, spreading his broad wings as he flew loops around his Trainer and settled on the ground next to him, analyzing the obstacle course they were faced with.

"You think you can wind through this course without much trouble?" the Trainer asked his uniquely-colored Staraptor.

The Predator Pokémon gave a confident chirp, as if to say, Easily.

"Let's do this, then!" Jake grinned, making a fist in readiness. "Prepare to start, Staraptor; I'll give you my commands when you're ready, alright?"

"Rrraptor!" Staraptor confirmed, flapping his wings and hovering in front of the starting line as he awaited his orders.

Taking Staraptor's actions to mean that the avian was ready to begin, the Aura Guardian began explaining the instructions he had in mind for this attraction. "Right. To start, get things moving with a nice Quick—oh wait, I think I have an even better idea." As the Normal/Flying-type turned his head slightly sideways, curious to know what Jake had in mind, the Trainer cleared his throat and continued. "Staraptor, start things off with a Double Team—it's a move of speed and evasion, since you'll be traveling blindingly fast between those copies to hold them all up at once, and Double Team will also make it seem like multiple Staraptor are traversing the course, adding some flair to your fly. Hopefully, it'll be easier for you to pass the obstacles when there several images of you that you can use to do so. Anyway, next, pull off some fancy Acrobatics while you're weaving through the course, and finally, finish with a show of your Aerial Ace. You think you can handle that?"

"Star," the uniquely-colored bird Pokémon responded affirmatively, instinctively tensing as he prepared to fly forward into the obstacle course.

Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Reaction score
Connor: You step up to the Hammer Game with your Pangoro, ready to take part in the feat of strength. Pangoro begins by Working itself Up, before Bulking Up its muscles in an impressive display. It then readied its Arm and then slammed it down on the lever like a Hammer. The weight soars up the pole and the bell rings loudly once it reaches the top. Once you have finished, a nearby ticket booth spits out 5 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

sixdragons: You step up to the Hall of Mirrors with your Wurmple and begin to strategize how you want to navigate the labyrinth. Wurmple begins by fastening a trail of String at the entrance to guide your path. As you proceed through the maze, it uses its Psychic ability to try and predict which path is best. At times you were at somewhat of a loss of where to go next. You reeled in surprised as you saw a figure in a mirror of a bloody red creature with piercing yellow eyes and tall ears on top, but after turning the other way, it was just Wurmple’s distorted reflection. You made it through the maze relatively quickly and came out at the exit. At the exit a ticket booth spits out 4 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

King Ghidorah: You step up to the Hammer Game with your Throh, ready to take part in the feat of strength. Throh begins by Focusing its Energy, before Bulking Up its muscles in an impressive display. It then positioned itself before the lever and unleashed all of its built up Strength. The weight soars up the pole and the bell rings loudly once it reaches the top. Once you have finished, a nearby ticket booth spits out 5 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

Pearl’s Perap: You enter the Circus Tent with your Banette, ready to fly through the obstacle course. Not to be hindered by a lack of flight or jumping ability, Banette blows forth an Ominous Wind to help set the mood. The wind gives it a slight lift as it jumps through the obstacles, but after slashing at a pole with Shadowy Claws, it’s lost some momentum. Eventually Banette crossed the finish line. It was far from perfect, but a flourish with a Dazzling Gleam regained it some style points. Once finished, a nearby ticket booth spits out 2 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

Asteiri: You step up to the Hall of Mirrors with your Espeon and begin to strategize how you want to navigate the labyrinth. Espeon begins by taking a clairvoyant look into the Future and then Calms its Mind to focus on the task at hand. As you proceed through the maze, a vision from the future guided you in the right direction. A flurry of Swift stars bounced harmlessly off of a mirror, but other than that you were able to navigate towards the end relatively quickly. At the exit a ticket booth spits out 4 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

TheKnightsFury: You step up to the Hammer Game with your Machamp, ready to take part in the feat of strength. Machamp begins Bulking Up its muscles in an impressive display before Focusing its Energy. It then positioned itself before the lever and unleashed all of its built up Strength. The weight soars up the pole and the bell rings loudly once it reaches the top. Once you have finished, a nearby ticket booth spits out 5 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

Liltwick: With your Togetic at your side, you greet the passing crowd at Sideshow Alley and introduce your partner. Togetic begins by captivating the audience’s attention by drawing all kinds of attention toward itself. Togetic then embellishes a Lucky Chant a glitter sparkles down onto the stage. It then finishes by soaring through the air like a shooting star with a dazzling Twinkle Tackle. Impressed by the display, the crowd applauded Togetic’s effort. As you wrapped up your show, a nearby ticket booth spits out 5 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

Missingno. Master: You step up to the Hall of Mirrors with your Alakazam and begin to strategize how you want to navigate the labyrinth. Alakazam begins by Calming its Mind to focus on the task at hand. As you proceed through the maze, Alakazam’s Miracle Eye discerned the proper path to take, and as you came to a difficult point in the maze, a vision from the Future directed Alakazam which way to go. You made it through the maze relatively quickly and came out at the exit. At the exit a ticket booth spits out 5 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

Zorchic: You enter the Circus Tent with your Staraptor, ready to fly through the obstacle course. Staraptor begins by creating a series of illusory clones, but the display is hard to follow with so many Staraptors flying around. The plan seemed to have backfired just a little, but it makes up for lost time by zooming through the rest of the obstacles Acrobatically and flourishing with Aerial precision. Once finished, a nearby ticket booth spits out 4 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.

Sea Slug Pokémon
Reaction score
- Sideshow Alley: A freak show where the star attraction is you! Can your performance attract and appeal to the highest number of passersby?
Sil was no stranger to haunted things. She had crept through the brambles of the Haunted Mansion’s pumpkin patch, fought the Eldritch Champion at the Forgotten Shrine, encountered the ghostly ruins of a Corsola with a grudge. But, still, she couldn’t shake the uneasy feeling that had settled in her stomach as she walked through the abandoned theme park. Perhaps it was the rumors she had heard whispered, the harrowing tales that haunted the Isle, and the tense silence that came whenever she mentioned its name to Fizzytopian locals. Something horrible had happened on these grounds, and she wasn’t exactly sure if the spirits left behind were… benevolent. And the more she walked, the more she grew unsure. Dying in a horrific train fire would leave one with a grudge, no?

She stuck to the warm glow of the dilapidated carnival attractions, the dingy lights a welcome comfort from the shadows where anything could lurk. Every once and a while, she’d hear the clang of metal or the sound of trash rustling from the darkness, sending her heart pounding and her hands reaching for her Pokéballs as she prepared for the worst. Fortunately, it’d always be some Rattata hunting for scraps or a fellow trainer looking for the restroom. The ghouls hadn’t come out to play… yet.

Eventually, she came across a rather peculiar attraction. Its bright lights and rambunctious crowd of trainers and Pokémon was in stark contrast to the eerie feel of the rest of the park. And as she watched several performers try to wow the crowd with their Pokémon, she began to feel more at ease. Perhaps this wouldn’t be so bad after all. Perhaps she’d even join in.

With a flick of her wrist, she summoned forth her Pumpkasaur from his Dusk Ball. Pushing down the nerves that began to bubble in her stomach, she turned from the glare of the spotlight and whispered in Umbra's ear.

"Umbra," Sil said, "we're on the hunt for another Fizzytopian variant and we need to wow these spectators when we're up on that stage to help lure it out. Could you please set up a Pumpkin Bomb, then use Light Screen to add some sparkle, before finishing off with a Trick-or-Treat right when the pumpkin explodes?"

Last edited:
Reaction score
TheKnightsFury: You step up to the Hammer Game with your Machamp, ready to take part in the feat of strength. Machamp begins Bulking Up its muscles in an impressive display before Focusing its Energy. It then positioned itself before the lever and unleashed all of its built up Strength. The weight soars up the pole and the bell rings loudly once it reaches the top. Once you have finished, a nearby ticket booth spits out 5 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.
"Much better!" Xander exclaimed as the machine spat out 5 shiny carnival coupons. The ding of the bell was still ringing in his ears, while Machamp was still preening to the crowd. "Well done Machamp, those muscles aren't just for show after all." The Fighting type shook all four fists at his trainer, prompting him to recall the muscular brute into his ball before he antagonized him any further. "Hmm", Xander pondered to himself. He was on a roll now, where to head next?

Xander watched as other acrobatic Pokemon did their best to master the high-flying course. He was indecisive about which of his Pokemon should attempt the course himself. He had a handful of Pokemon capable of rogue-like skills, although there was two clear standouts. Infernape and Greninja, two of his strongest Pokemon. Both had many a feat to their name, although in this particular case, he was inclined to lean towards the Water type. Selecting the ball from his belt, Xander released Greninja out in front of himself. The Kalosian Water Starter immediately analyzed the course. Eyes darted from obstacle to obstacle as it carried out the routine in its head.

"You got this?" He questioned, already well aware of the answer. Greninja crouched, preparing to Bounce, off the floor and into the air. Phantom-like Steps would carry him swiftly across the tight rope. He'd then fling himself onto the trapeze, an Aerial Ace like himself would put on a breath taking display of risky flips before landing safely at the finish.

Fizzy Bubbles Resident Bird Keeper
Reaction score
Pearl’s Perap: You enter the Circus Tent with your Banette, ready to fly through the obstacle course. Not to be hindered by a lack of flight or jumping ability, Banette blows forth an Ominous Wind to help set the mood. The wind gives it a slight lift as it jumps through the obstacles, but after slashing at a pole with Shadowy Claws, it’s lost some momentum. Eventually Banette crossed the finish line. It was far from perfect, but a flourish with a Dazzling Gleam regained it some style points. Once finished, a nearby ticket booth spits out 2 Carnival Coupons for you to collect.
- Shooting Gallery: The quickest draw in all the land; Take careful aim and knock down as many targets as possible with pinpoint precision!
Though he had given an alright performance in the Circus Tent, Shane had only managed to accrue two extra coupons for his acrobatics. The Ghost type looked like he had fun showing off, though, so the man took that as a good sign that his feat might have piqued the interest of otherly similar morose Pokémon as the two of them made their way out of through the canvas flaps once more. Quickly double checking to make sure that the previous coupons were all still in the pocket he had shoved them in, Zak counted nine and slid them back for safekeeping before returning the Banette to his Ghost Ball once again and alighting on Tim the Pidgeot once more.

This time, the awesome avian would be taking the man to the Shooting Gallery where he planned to make use of one of his newer team mates to try and score some points and maybe even bag a few more coupons in the process. Given the speed of the bird's flying, it wasn't long before the two reached a small street of games where the park's former punters would have had a good go at beating the system to take home the best prizes. Now the street looked rather sad but the stalls still stood where they always had - the Shooting Gallery included.

"Anywhere here, Tim - thanks!" Zak leaned in to let the Pidgeot know that he could drop his trainer down wherever he deemed most suitable and the bird quickly obliged. In a moment, the Pidgeot dipped on the wing and headed for the ground, swooping at the last moment to bring himself and his trainer upright in front of the stall Zak had pointed out from the air.

"Daria, it's your time to shine..." The man spoke to a Lure Ball he took from the opposite pocket to Shane as his finger slid to the release button. In a flash, a Qwilfish sat grumpily on the counter of the Shooting Gallery, her eyes wandering around suspiciously. Much like her team mates, the Balloon Pokémon had been briefed in about their peculiar field trip but she hadn't a clue what to expect of the trip with her new trainer and his more established friends.

"I reckon you could get a good score on this game - when the targets start moving, I want you to use Poison Sting to start things off. If you reckon you can hit two targets in a row, try your Scale Shot and then finish up by firing your Fell Stinger!"

Despite her apprehension, the Qwilfish nodded up at her trainer from her place on the counter before hopping onto her tail to give his strategy a go...

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Reaction score
- Rollerquaza: Go fast and scream loud! Moves that make you go fast as well as moves that create a lot of noise work best here.
"Is this thing really safe...?"

Jess gulped as she gazed up at the rickety-looking Rollerquaza towering above her, old wooden support beams clearly rotted and crooked in places where it had been haphazardly repaired time and time again before being shut down for good. (At least it wasn't the infamous Ghost Train, thank God.) Beside her Blueberry the Drifloon gave her trainer a galled look, aghast at the idea that she would actually be expected to ride this clearly dangerous condemned contraption, let alone subject her children to such risk as she gathered her two Liltwick and Mimikyu close, refusing to let them board. While Pan pouted and strained against his mother's suffocating strings, eager for a forbidden thrill, his elder sister Patty was all too happy to stay on the ground as well. (Meanwhile Mimi was more content to simply snuggle up to her brother amidst the warmth of Blue's embrace.)

The girl glanced nervously to her two remaining companions: a yellow rodent situated on her shoulder and a red toaster oven floating next to the utterly unbudging balloon. The Pichu pumped her first with excited stars in her eyes, prepared to experience such an enticing rush of exhilaration at all costs, even if it meant she died trying. (...Considering she was the only other living mortal among them, perhaps that statement was all the more aptly prophetic.)

"Guess it's just you and me, huh, Momo?" Jess smiled feebly as she tickled the mouse's chin, glad to have some support at least as she turned to the other Electric-Type. "What about you, Waffle?"

The Rotom-H squinted up at the structure, scrutinizing scrupulously before indicating a slow nod. It was in the name of science after all. Blueberry appeared horrified at her husband's approval, but he beamed in reassurance. Having studied the course of the winding track with all its twists and turns - as well as spotted potential weak points - he had an idea as the POLTERGEIST shifted out of his heater host and into the roller coaster itself instead, painting it a scarlet sheen as his grinning visage emerged on the front to replace Rayquaza's. Jess relieved considerably as she caught on to the plan, feeling much more at ease with Waffle in full control of the coaster's movements. She took a deep breath and stepped into the first car, seating herself comfortably as Momo slid snug into her lap, letting the human hold onto her as it'd be hard to stay secure otherwise given the size of the safety belt's design. As Waffle lowered the bar automatically, the girl buckled up before casting one last inviting glimpse to the Drifloon, but she still shook her head doubtfully. (Perhaps just as well, given her body's buoyancy she might just be thrown off at a height regardless of how rapidly they were traveling.) Pan attempted once more to sneak off and stow away on the back of the machine, but Blue firmly blocked his escape, while Patty and Mimi merely waved and wished the two victims beta testers good luck (whilst wondering worriedly if they might ever even see the pair again).

"All right, I'm ready," Jess declared as she inhaled and steeled herself for the inevitable terror to come, while Momo keenly clapped her paws in joyful anticipation. "Remember, Waffle, try to go fast so we can attract the attention of any nearby Pokémon - but focus foremost on safety over speed, okay? Also, don't forget to make an UPROAR with your HYPER VOICE." (Of course, she didn't need to tell Momo to do the same, but did advise sternly to hang on tight and not strive to reach outside the compartment.)

"Well then..." she swallowed in apprehension. "I guess let's go?"

Reaction score
Untitled_Artwork (2).png
Trubbfish (Fizzytopian Trubbish)
Forgotten Prize Pokemon

Type: Water / Ghost
Abilities: Rattled, Water Absorb
Hidden Ability: Clear Body

Flavour Text: The carnival prizes left behind after the park’s abandonment birthed this odd creature. Overwhelmed with grief for the Pokemon housed within its body, it is born with an innate drive to return its fishy friend to the ocean. Wondering the park aimlessly, it leaves a puddles of water in its wake until it dries out completely – if this happens, it will take a rainy day to return this Pokemon back to life again. If you win a carnival game while a Trubbfish is present, it will bond with you for life.

MoveLevel
Confuse Ray1
Astonish1
Soak3
Water Gun6
Spite7
Amnesia9
Mist12
Lick14
Water Pulse18
Stockpile21
Swallow21
Shadow Punch24
Liquidation27
Curse30
Destiny Bond33
Pain Split37
Shadow Ball39
Hydro Pump42

Garboquarium.png
Garboquarium (Fizzytopian Garbodor)
Haunted Aquarium Pokemon

Type: Water / Ghost
Abilities: Weak Armour, Storm Drain
Hidden Ability: Cursed Body
Evolution: raise to Lv. 36 in a body of water

Flavour Text: Once it finally reached the ocean, Garboquarium become drunk with power. It appears to have forgotten its original purpose entirely, capturing the souls of aquatic Pokemon indiscriminately – only releasing them to shoot at their enemies. Its aquarium is sealed behind the veil of ghostly ectoplasm which gives its watery body form. The rubbery tube extending from its left arm is capable of expanding to suck up a fish Pokemon as large as a Barraskewda. Each Garboquarium is made up of a unique assortment of deceased sea creatures; when a pair of Garboquarium fight, the victor will harvest the loser’s collection as trophies.

MoveLevel
Soul Splatter-
Water Gun1
Shadow Claw1
Confuse Ray1
Astonish1
Soak1
Shadow Punch1
Spite1
Amnesia9
Mist12
Lick14
Water Pulse18
Stockpile21
Swallow21
Spit Up24
Liquidation27
Curse30
Destiny Bond33
Pain Split39
Shadow Bone43
Water Spout48

Soul Splatter (Ghost, Special): The user fires fishy souls at the opposing Pokémon. The lower the user's HP, the lower the move's power.

Last edited:
Wistful
Reaction score
Cain stands to attention, high above the surrounding crowd. Tongue lolling out in a mixture of endearingly dumb and cocksure, aloof showman, the Gligar shuffles from foot to foot, taking stock of the course spread before him. Although unable to perform true flight, gliding was his species' specialty, and it was a close facsimile of the real thing. Crouching low, Cain prepares to launch himself into the air using an Aerial Ace to climb up a nearby pole as a launching pad, cover the distance with a whipping Acrobatics and landing with the finesse of a Feint Attack.