• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Flawless 5IV Growlithes (one 6IV male), Inkays, and Machops FT

DCM1314

Reaction score
I’ve been MM’ing for shinies recently alongside IV breeding and I’ve accumulated a number of physical attack oriented Growlithes with flawless spreads (31s in everything but SpAtk). I have so many at this point, I feel comfortable offering them for trade here. All Growlithes are Adamant level 1 UT in Luxury Balls, with the egg moves Morning Sun, Close Combat, Iron Tail, and Flare Blitz. I have:

1 x 6IV male with Intimidate (only looking for 6IV male in Human-Like, Mineral, or Amorphous egg groups)
4 x 5IV female with Intimidate
4 x 5IV female with Flash Fire
39 x 5IV males with Intimidate (lol)
7 x 5IV males with Flash Fire

Obviously given the 25% chance for females, I have more males than females. As such, I value the males much less when it comes to trading them away =P I've gotten a shiny Growlithe from a friend so I finally stopped breeding Growlithes. The above is the final count... and probably speaks volumes as to how many I hatched in an attempt to get a shiny ;_;

I’m also offering 4IV Male Calm Chlorophyll Bulbasaurs with Giga Drain in regular pokeballs. Some have one of their 31s in ATK, so technically a 3IV. I have quite a few of these, so please take one off my hands! =P I have a few 5IV males and 4IV females with Overgrow as well. If there’s a particular spread you’d like, I can check to see if I have it.

I have one 5IV flawless Machop with No Guard, as well as a flawless Machops with Guts (1 female). t has the elemental punches. I also have a few 3-4IV females with No Guard.

Lastly, I have some 5IV flawless Adamant Contrary Inkays (-SpAtk) in Great Balls, no egg moves.

6 x females
5 x males

I’m mainly interested in trading away my breeding leftovers, but if you’re looking for other things, I can get all of the HA Pokes (bar white/orange Symbiosis Floette) either from a friend safari or by breeding. I can also get Light Balls, Light Clays, Metal Coats, Everstones, King’s Rocks, Moon Stones, Black Sludges, Quick Claws, and Lucky Eggs if an offer interests me. After all, I don't have extras in stock, so I'd have to farm for any item requests. *cough* I'm always looking for Dusk/Dawn/Shiny stones *cough*

As far as what I’m looking for….

Specifically looking for:
White HA (Symbiosis) Floette or any of its evolution line
Orange HA (Symbiosis) Floette or any of its evolution line

^^ If the above even exist. I've heard they don't, but nobody has concrete evidence either way.

Shinies (unrealistic, I know :p)
Shiny Stones
Lansat/Starf Berries
Post Pokebank Pokes, especially those with their DW ability (and unobtainable in X/Y)

I'm mainly looking for flawless Pokes in return for the female Growlithes. For everything else, I'll accept anything that interests me/if I don't have it. I'm a bit cramped for PC space at the moment, so BP items have turned into my main wants. I still need the following:

32BP Items: White Herb, Power Herb, Absorb Bulb, Cell Battery, Red Card, Eject Button, Weakness Policy, Ring Target, Electrizer, Magmarizer, Up-Grade, Dubious Disc

48BP Items: Scope Lens, Zoom Lens, Muscle Band, Assault Vest, Iron Ball, Air Balloon, Binding Band, Safety Goggles

And Ability Capsule, but probably nothing I have is worth that XD

Just as a note, I’m not looking for Mega Stones or HA Pokes (other than Floette). I'd prefer to make fair trades since most of these Pokes are flawless spreads. I'm willing to negotiate though, especially for the Pokes I have a lot of (read: male Growlithes :p)

My FC is 0216-1586-7473, IGN is Maj on X. If you could let me know your IGN as well, that’d be super helpful for letting me know who I’m supposed to be trading. I’ve been forced to delete some people on my friend’s list due to lack of space, so please leave your FC/IGN even if we've traded before, just in case I accidentally deleted you (I tried not to if I remembered who you were here). My time zone is Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8 in the Winter) and I’m generally online in the evenings. Thanks in advance! :D

Last edited:
Re: Flawless Growlithes and other 4IV Pokemon FT

I want one of your male growlithes with intimidate.
I can offer you a shiny torchic if 2 IV, and can get you a stone of dawn, dusk or shiny for another one if you like.

I want one of your male growlithes with intimidate.
I can offer you a shiny torchic if 2 IV, and can get you a stone of dawn, dusk or shiny for another one if you like.

Sure, if you're willing to let go of a shiny =O Did you want both males? A shiny's really more than enough for two, you don't need to add an evolution stone.

Ok them, my FC is 1719 4516 1502
You can give one of them the name of Inu ki?

Ok them, my FC is 1719 4516 1502

I'll add you now. I can trade them to you now, if you'd like? And same question, did you want both males or one of each gender?

Timid protean Froakie with toxic spikes to you, thanks again.

Thanks a lot for that, and for the shiny Torchic! Sorry I had to cancel the trade briefly to nickname the lil guy. Hope you enjoy them.

@DCM1314;

I seriously want a female flawless Growlithe.

I can offer you the female HA Charmander you want. Timid nature.

I also have perfect 5 Adamant Super Luck Absol.

@DCM1314;

I seriously want a female flawless Growlithe.

I can offer you the female HA Charmander you want. Timid nature.

I also have perfect 5 Adamant Super Luck Absol.

Sure, I'll trade you for the female HA Charmander. What's your IGN?

I'd really really like to get a Growlithe, preferably a female with Intimidate. I can offer in return one of the following:

-Larvitar with Stealth Rock, Pursuit and Iron Head
-Aron with Superpower and Head Smash
-Natu with Synchronoise, Steel Wing, Roost and Sucker Punch
-Mienfoo with Me First, Baton Pass, Knock Off and Smelling Salts
-Tyrogue with Hi Jump Kick
-And if you'd like I could do some safari-ing to get you a Chansey, Aipom, Wartortle, Dusclops or Munna, among others.

Take your pick, I'd happily part with any of the above for one of your awesomely epic Growlithe :thumbup:

@Paleo - Hey, thanks for the offers. I'm interested in the Natu or Aron. What are their natures/spreads and do you have a female for either of them?

I do have females available for both, but their IV's aren't very good unfortunately. I'm afraid I don't know how to do iv breeding well. I'd have to check on their natures, but I could breed any nature you want, really.

Last edited:

I do have females available, but their IV's aren't very good, unfortunately. I don't know how to do iv breeding well. I'd have to check on their natures, but I could breed any nature you want, really.

I'm willing to part with a male Growlithe for a Poke that's not IV bred, but I haven't stumbled on another flawless intimidate female in over a day of MM'ing so I'm reluctant on that front (mostly because I'm trading elsewhere too for IV'ed Pokes and they're all asking for female).

Would you still be interested? Sorry about this =/

No, I don't mind at all. As long as I get any such Growlithe I'm happy :p
Would you like a Natu or an Aron? And do you have any preference for a certain nature and/or ability?

P.S.: My FC is in my profile, my IGN is Thijs. I can't trade now though, I'm nowhere near my 3DS atm. I'll let you know when I am.

No, I don't mind at all. As long as I get any such Growlithe I'm happy :p
Would you like a Natu or an Aron? And do you have any preference for a certain nature and/or ability?

P.S.: My FC is in my profile, my IGN is Thijs. I can't trade now though, I'm nowhere near my 3DS atm. I'll let you know when I am.

I'd like a Natu please. If you have a female with synchronize, I'd like that regardless of IVs. If not, I'd just like one with synchronize. Any nature you have is fine since I plan on breeding it in the future anyway.

tsk tsk tsk, you should bring your 3ds everywhere with you :p jk Sounds good, I'll add you in the meantime.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom