• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Flawless Adamant Rufflet (shiny or non)

Ezio

Reaction score
Looking for flawless Rufflet with Adamant nature.
It can be either shiny or non. It has to be nicknameable, but I don't want it to be nicknamed with AR.
Oh and it has to be male!

I have tons of shinies (pretty much any non-legendary from 1st gen to 4th gen and some 5th gen ones), most of them are flawless or good IVd.
So please throw your offers to this thread!

DO NOT PM OR VM ME.

Thanks!

Rufflet are always male. xP

I'd get you one, but I can't breed my Braviary just yet.

@Kelleo:
Oh. Well you can see that I haven't really played BW much. xD
Let me know when you can and what you want!

Ah. Well, here's a free lesson lol. Rufflet/Braviary and Vullaby/Mandibuzz are like Tauros and Miltank. The former is always male while the latter is always female. They're counterparts of one another.

And I'll let you know when I breed a Rufflet. :]

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom