• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fletchling Adamant Gale Wing Give away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codface

Reaction score
Got at least 40 of these spare. Been using them as lvl 30 japanese Ditto bait on the GTS but I am breeding more than I can trade.

Mostly with max attack and other high IVs.

Give me a shout if you want one.

Edit:

Also got a couple of nice lv1 scythers and Mawile with great IV spare. I am running low on FC spots but I'll try to add ppl. Also plz just spam trade me if I'm ingame I have usually 20-30 friends online so find it difficult to find you all.

Also for reference my Safari is Psychic - Espurr, Abra and Natu

Last edited:
Oh, I'd like one as well, I can give you one of my mr mimes, timid + soundproof and nasty plot o/

Got at least 40 of these spare. Been using them as lvl 30 japanese Ditto bait on the GTS but I am breeding more than I can trade.

Haha I know how you feel. I'd like one please, I can give you a quad flawless Modest Goomy (I don't have Gooey unfortunately)

Ok my friend code is 2509 1135 8311. Trainer name is John

Add me. I added you guys who responded. :)

Trade for whatever. Dont mine. Nice things always welcome though

Oh wow I'd love one :) FC is in my signature.

I would like a birdy

I've been looking for this for awhile. I'd like one, please <3 4012 4504 5997

Ok I will try to trade as many of these as possible this evening.

I have tried all the FC given and added any where you added me already. I leave my internet connected ingame 90% of the time. Just ninja (aka just trade me anytime) trade me and I'll hand them over.

Drop me a pm if you are a serious breeder or your offering something nice in return and I'll make sure to pick you out one of the new batch (from the more limited 4 maxed iv stock).

I would like one if you still have any left. My FC is in my sig (though I believe we've traded before - my char's name is Satsuki).

Ah yes I often get O powers from you Satsuki. I'll drop you one when I see you. :D

I would like one too, please! My FC is 4484-8845-0908. My trainer name is Akiyo.

I would like one! What would you like? I don't have much but you can ask for something.
FC: 3754-7369-4860
Trainer ID: Jamie
If you happened to have a brave one, that'd be awesome!

I'd like one as well. I have little bit of everything in my boxes, I can breed almost anything from the Kalos Dex (I think the sole exception is Ekans/Arbok). I also have a few Bulbasaurs and Charmanders lying around, and a TON of Torchics from a breeding project. I have an Adamant one and a Jolly one, both with Speed Boost and max IVs in Attack and Speed; those are probably the two best. Any of that sound interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom