• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fletchling Adamant Gale Wing Give away

Status
Not open for further replies.
@yamiflorence -Anything sounds good. Any male pokemon with 3+ maxed IV is like gold dust too me. But seriously anything would do.

Other people
Checked through thread and a number of ppl have put FC's down but not added me. My list is over 90 ppl already from various things. I am only adding people who have added me already at the moment.

If you want one its pretty simple. Add my friend code 2509 1135 8311 and post yours.

Then just be online and trade spam on me anytime between 6pm GMT to Midnight and if that is not suitable PM me a time which you can be online.

Last edited:
Well, sir, I'll be online shortly. I'll have your Torchic ready. Thanks very much. My FC is 4081-6430-3582.

Good evening Codface!

So, totally (and finally) got an account here just because of this thread! Been trying to find a Fletchling with Gale Wings — definitely want it on my in-game team (but not AFTER I'm done with the game). Only have 2 badges at the moment, so I don't have much to offer. Otherwise, I had plenty of Shiny Pokémon and Pokémon from B/W/B2/W2 with max IVs that I would've been offering (maybe later?).

Anyways, TL;DR, my FC is 2766-9154-1781. Don't mind if I "poke" ya on the PSS. ;)
Thanks!

Do you have any females? I'll take one. My FC: 4914 3333 8109 IGN: Jerome

Hi I would love a gale wing fletchling , I promise to take good care of one please add my fc 0619-4289-6611

I'll take one!
My friend code is 2423-3186-0682, if you want I can breed you HA Bulbasaur.

Sir if you would be willing to give me one of the Fletchlings I would forever be in your debt. They are actually my favorite evolution chain of pokemon next to Staraptor. My friend code is 1032-2541-4881

(Although this is not necessary, I would especially enjoy if you would name whichever you choose to send by the following. Tyrone for male, and Big Mama for female, since I cannot change the nickname myself due to trade restrictions)

Nickname or not, thank you so much if you respond to this request!

Sorry guys, I'll be closing this at the request of the thread's owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom