• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Floaroma Town Crises (sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senzura

Insanity is the one truth
Reaction score
Floaroma Town Crises
------

Okay this RP could be considered by some to be a competition rather than an RP but heres a quick story.

The Summer breeze runs through the trees of Floaroma town, as the yearly Gracidia festival is at hand. But there is a crises. A rumor has emerged that Team Rocket has taken hold of the town, and everyone is in panic. Who can you trust? Should some be picked to be killled? What should you do?

Suddenly a figure comes down from the heavens. Its Acreus!

"Floaroma town, I have heard your problem, and I have a solution. Every night, you may talk amounst yourselves to try and decide who is in Team Rocket. When the sun rises, you will chose one person to publicly kill. This way, you will have enough time to discover who is good and who is bad"

Then the great figure rose back into the sky, leaving the town already talking. Who is to trust?"

------
Okay, yes this RP is based on the Party game Mafia. It may help to wikipedia it to find out how to play.

Basicly its a informed minority against a uninformed minority. The RP will be split into Night and day phases. The night is your time to investigate the town, and use your pre-assigned ability to find out who is in Team rocket. Once you sign up, (BTW I don't participate, I just say what happend during the night and whatnot) you will be PMed a allignment, ability, and goal. If you are in Team Rocket, I will also tell you who your teamates are. At night, you use abilitys. During the day, you vote for who you think is in team rocket and should be killed. I am what you call the Narrator, I sum up the events inbetween day and night.I choose when day/night starts, but usually its 48 hours Real time

Some Rules
1: When you die, you die. Unless an ability permits you to do so, you may not talk once your dead.
2: If you want to talk to people OOC, do it with PMs.
3: There may be more than 2 allignments
4: During the day, you may RP, but you need to bold the name of the user you want publicly killed in an OOC section. This makes tallying up the votes much easier
5: If you are given a post restriction (where your character is required to act a certain way, but these are rare) respect them.
6: Breaking any of these rules or any of the main forum rules will get you auto-killed

SPECIAL CHARCTERS
if you want to be any of these special characters, PM me. You still get to create your own chracter (unless your Cynthia) which your disguised as, but you serve special purposes to the game. Unless your Cynthia you still have to make an original character even if your a special character

Special Characters
Cynthia Open (game will not start until taken)
Arceus Open (game will not start until taken)
Palkia Open
Dialga Open
Giovvani's Persian Open

To sign up
Name
Appearence
Cloathing
Nationality
Personality
History
Pokemon (Limit 3)

Last edited:
Name: Cai Herondale
Appearance: He has longish, dark brown hair, which reaches down mid-neck, and is completely straight. He has cornflower-blue eyes, which glow slightly in the dark. He has pale skin, and freckles on his upper cheeks, nose and all over his arms. He has a small star-shaped birthmark on the back of his hand.
Clothing: He usually wears a blue shirt, black jeans, a black hoodie and blue converses with white laces, or sometimes barefoot. For contests, he wears a cream-coloured trenchcoat, fedora and converses, and he wears a black shirt, with a cream tie and black trousers.
Nationality: Johto (Well, you could call him Welsh if Wales existed in the Pokémon World)
Personality: Colin is a naturally shy person, but he is friendly. He trusts people too easily, allowing him to be taken advantage of, but he is so kind and willing to help that people rarely do so. He is honest, but tries to restrict his honesty so that he doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. He easily befriends Pokémon, and keeps how he does this a secret.
History: Born in Cherrygrove City, he spent his days by the sea, playing with his twin sister, Jasmine. It was on the beach where they first met each of their first Pokémon: it was a Horsea for Jasmine, and a Poliwag for Colin. The four became best friends, and they battled against each other. When the twins were ten, they set off on their adventure together, and helped each other through all of the stages. At the Elite Four of the Indigo Plateau, Jasmine tried very hard to beat them, but failed. When Colin tried, he beat all of the Elite Four plus the Champion, and entered the Hall of Fame.
Pokemon (Limit 3): Politoed (Swirl, Male), Bellossom (Blossom, Female) and Porygon-Z (Techno, Genderless)

Name: Cai Herondale
Appearance: He has longish, dark brown hair, which reaches down mid-neck, and is completely straight. He has cornflower-blue eyes, which glow slightly in the dark. He has pale skin, and freckles on his upper cheeks, nose and all over his arms. He has a small star-shaped birthmark on the back of his hand.
Clothing: He usually wears a blue shirt, black jeans, a black hoodie and blue converses with white laces, or sometimes barefoot. For contests, he wears a cream-coloured trenchcoat, fedora and converses, and he wears a black shirt, with a cream tie and black trousers.
Nationality: Johto (Well, you could call him Welsh if Wales existed in the Pokémon World)
Personality: Colin is a naturally shy person, but he is friendly. He trusts people too easily, allowing him to be taken advantage of, but he is so kind and willing to help that people rarely do so. He is honest, but tries to restrict his honesty so that he doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. He easily befriends Pokémon, and keeps how he does this a secret.
History: Born in Cherrygrove City, he spent his days by the sea, playing with his twin sister, Jasmine. It was on the beach where they first met each of their first Pokémon: it was a Horsea for Jasmine, and a Poliwag for Colin. The four became best friends, and they battled against each other. When the twins were ten, they set off on their adventure together, and helped each other through all of the stages. At the Elite Four of the Indigo Plateau, Jasmine tried very hard to beat them, but failed. When Colin tried, he beat all of the Elite Four plus the Champion, and entered the Hall of Fame.
Pokemon (Limit 3): Politoed (Swirl, Male), Bellossom (Blossom, Female) and Porygon-Z (Techno, Genderless)

Everything looks good, PM me if you want a special chracters, otherwise, Ill send you your allignment and ability tonight

Sorry all my lights are out I will now PM my questions =)

Name: Oliver J. Recon
Appearance:Has short ginger hair, freckles, green eyes, and dirty feet.
Clothing:none A blue and white striped short sleeved shirt, green shorts and no shoes. Also has blue tinted sunglasses, but doesn't wear them often.
Nationality: Johto
Personality:Cheerful and kind, but is also rather shy and reclusive.
History:Born in Saffron and lived there until he was 8, then moved to Johto with his family. Hr found his first Pokemon (Poliwag) injured at the side of a road and nursed it back to health. Now the two are inseparable.
Pokemon: Poliwag,Pidgeot and Onix

Both accepted, since GoldenrodGirl doesnt need to make another original character

Name: Raviel
Appearance: lack, buzzed hair, white skin. Wears a grey T-Shirt with a lack hoodie. Fit, with grey eyes.
Personality: Normally outgoing, but now he's scared for his life. He is furiously trying to see who is friend, and who is foe. Normally, he'll only talk to you if you identify yourself as good.
Nationality: Hoenn
History: Raviel is a fairly powerful trainer from Hoenn, and he has entrred the Hall of Fame. He enterred Sinnoh, seeking to train more, but he got caught up in the events at Floroma. He now knows that TR members are in Floroma, and wants to get rid of them all.
Pokemon

Blaziken

This Pokemon is a hard worker, wanting to train as hard as he can. Blaziken has stuck with Raviel ever since he was 10. He pushes Raviel so he can be the best, most helpful trainer out there.

Wailord

Wailord serves as Raviel's protector, warning Raviel when there is danger afoot. Wailord's massive girth allows him to easily protect Raviel. He is also the wisest one of them all.

Breloom

Raviel's brute force, but he doesn't see very much action, because Raviel hates violence, but he rarely listens to him anyway.

I wanna be Harley!! 8D

Name: Hal
Appearence: A short little kid who hasn't done a whole lot of growing through his life (don't worry about that, though, because he'll probably hit a growth spurt soon). He has shoulder-length, curly/wavy purple hair and green eyes.
Clothing: When he starts out his journey, he wears simple clothing, but then, as he becomes more and more interested in contests, he learns how to sew and he designs a dress that is modeled after his Cacnea.
Nationality: Slateport City, Hoenn
Personality: He's a bit peculiar. He begins his journey with the sole intention of seeing the world, and then along the way decides that he might as well try his hand at the Pokemon League challenge. But, gradually he develops a great fascination with contests and decides to become a great coordinator instead. His dream is to win the Grand Festival.
Oh, and he's afraid of pokemon. :p
History: His parents (his only family) are dead, but he's very independent and is capable of taking care of himself.
Pokemon (Limit 3): (do we have to have three?) Cacnea

Last edited:
All aproved....LULU WHY?!

Lol your suddenly obsessed with young harley

(HOLD ON DON'T ACCEPT YET IM STILL MAKING THIS)

Name: Bill
picture.php

Appearance: Snobby rich kid, in a neatly dressed suit with slicked hair.
Personality: Extremely outgoing, sometimes takes advantage of others, can be terrifyingly mean if wanted to.
Nationality: Olivine, Johto
History: Bill, heir of the Johto PokeMart division, has had a lavish lifestyle for his entire childhood. Bill has gotten everything he ever wanted and is naturally snobbish. Recently, Bill's father sent him on a mission to the Hoenn region to expand and merge the PokeMart divisions together. At the moment, Bill is staying in a rental mansion in one of the safest "neighborhoods" in Floaroma Town.

Dunsparce
Spr_3e_206.gif

Bill's shiny "upscale item-like" pokemon, Dunsparce is rarely ever used and actually quite good at fighting, just that Bill never uses it. Dunsparce is never in its pokeball, as Bill would always carry in around in his arms. This Dunsparce has been bred to be only 11 inches in length.

Furret
Spr_3e_162.gif

Furret is quite a sneaky creature and always sneaks out in the middle of the night from the rental mansion cause havoc around the town. Quite speedy and skilled and combat, Furret is Bill's primary Pokemon.

Last edited:
XD

Why is youf trainer the exact same as mine?

for teng approcved, for the guy above, I need a character bio before I can reserve a spot

i need maybe 7 more people and some people to be Palkia and Dialga then we start

All aproved....LULU WHY?!

Lol your suddenly obsessed with young harley

*Usagi hand-slam* BECAUSE I WANT TO
(^-- haha you won't get that reference. xD )

i know! he's so cute! x3
oh, and i named him! did you see? did you see? DID. YOU. SEEEEEEE??? 8D

We still need about seven people, some to be Cynthia, someone to be Arceus, and hopefully some people to be Dialga and Palkia.

We still need about seven people, some to be Cynthia, someone to be Arceus, and hopefully some people to be Dialga and Palkia.

Sorry to intrude but I'm already Cynthia,the GM already said in an earlier post =)

Oh jeez we need to speed the signups. They've been idle for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom