• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Speculation Floette-E possible event/usability

Master Yiseeks

The One True Carry
Reaction score
Seryu here, a few days spent having used Eternal Flower Floette (Also known as AZ's Floette, Floette-E) in my run-through of Omega Ruby. It's a pretty powerful pokemon, having stats of 74/65/67/125/128/92, and a BST just 1 point lower than Florges. It also has its own signature move, Light of Ruin, a 140 BP Fairy move that unfortunately gives Head Smash level Recoil, 50%, which really isn't good on a pokemon who's HP maxes at 352 with max investment. Also, it is unable to evolve or use Eviolite, making it a very frail on the Physical Defense side.

"But Seryu-oneechan," you say, clutching your Life Orb Gale Wing Talonflame. "Why would we use such a pokemon?"

Well I'll tell you. Light of Ruin is the ultimate nuke. Mega-Rayquaza with max Special Defense? Guaranteed OHKO. Hows that for 'Anything Goes'?

Now Floette-E is unfortunately an event pokemon (Thank Arceus for PKHeX) but so was Victini. Why do I mention Victini?

In 2012, there was a Victini event where it possessed the signature moves of Reshiram and Zekrom. Maybe the same thing will happen with Floette-E? I've made a potential set, for your viewing pleasure.

Floette-E@Power Herb
Ability: Flower Veil
Nature: Modest
EV: 252 HP, 252 SpA, 4 Speed

Moveset:
Geomancy- Xerneas' signature move, basically two Quiver Dances in the span of two turns. With Power Herb, this doubles Floette-E's already high Special Attack and lets it break through a LOT of stuff.

Oblivion Wing- Let's face it, Light of Ruin takes off way too much HP. But with Oblivion Wing, Yveltal's signature move which is also boosted due to Geomancy, Floette-E can get some HP back for multiple nukes.

Light of Ruin- The Main appeal of Floette-E. An 140 BP STAB move running off of 125 Special Attack is going to hurt a lot of things, especially after the Geomancy boost. But just remember that this is not a move you want to spam; consider it Floette-E's nuke button, when you really want to destroy something.

The final move can be either Hidden Power Ground for coverage, or Moonblast to take down pokemon that you can't waste a Light of Ruin on.

So there you all go. Seryu's amateur competitive moveset for Eternal Floette.

I hope they do this, considering that E-Floette is intrinsically entwined with both Xerneas and Yveltal. But I'd very much like it if the final move was Land's Wrath, Zygarde's move. It would make sense. Xerneas' move, Yveltal's move and Zygarde's move.

True, but Lands Wrath is a Physical move, which'll run off of Floette-E's low Physical Attack, which won't be boosted by Geomancy.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom