• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fluffntuff pokemon fanart

Fluffntuff

Reaction score
HI everyone!
I'll post some fanart I do of pokemon here from time to time :)

I recently started a kickstarter for some pokemon pins I drew.
My 'normal' style has way more shadows/highlight, but because these were designed as pins they are more limited in color.

Please let me know what you think of the designs! ^^

Thank you for watching ! =D

If you want you can find more pokemon art on my website www.fluffntuff.com

Sooooo cute, I especially have a soft spot for Sylveon because it's my favourite Pokemon!

These are exceptionally cute! All soft shapes and wide eyes, which never hurts, haha. I think the combination of like, the block colours and the strong lines is probably also a big part of the appeal? Like all these designs seem soft and bold and eminently huggable. :>

such adorable art, love your drawing style
they make me smile so much, can't wait to see more

I really like your art, and your technique is really satisfying as well!

I definitely hope to improve my style, thanks for sharing!

Thx so much everyone for the wonderful feedback!
I've been busy drawing even more and have now set a goal of making 3 designs each month!
These are the ones that I have made so far:

You can find more art on my website: Fluff 'n Tuff

Back
Top Bottom