Flying through the Cyber Universe

Shiny Celebi

AI Fae
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/They
I guess this is gonna be my blog where I talk about random stuff. Maybe ideas for stuff,idk maybe my feelings about things

Ive been really into fantasy/sci fi stuff lately.If anyone has any recommendations,feel free to suggest them!

I especially am finding stuff like Fairies interesting. I just love them! I think a lot about if Space Fairies and Tech/Cyber/Cyberpunk Fae existed, mostly inspired by my favorite musical artist,Grimes,who likes her persona to be kinda like that,very unique honestly. Im currently trying to make up ideas for like a space fairy princess or something like that and a Human Celebi concept. Ive really never been in such a creative mood in my entire life, I have so much energy for it.

Ive also got a new career goal to get a computer and learn to code. I really want to work on something important. I dont know what I will end up doing. The concept of AI really interests me,but idk if I will end up going in that direction or not. I really am into Self Driving Cars like Tesla's Full Self Driving which I am following, I know barely anything about it though

I also wish I could get into the Astronomy/Spaceflight field but that is a real pipe dream and I doubt it but I never want to say never. I dont know what Im going to do but at least learning coding will allow me to start anyway,

I guess thats it for now. See ya.

Don't doubt your vibe.

Shiny Celebi

AI Fae
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/They
So I guess I am gonna ramble about SPACE

God I just love it so much, Its so interesting,all my life Ive wanted go to space,jump on the Moon lol. I want to set foot on Mars, I know very likely it wont happen but I can dream, Let me have it.

Everything is space is so beautiful and mysterious, Nebulas and galaxies are my favorite things and I get excited every time a new planet gets discovered, Its awesome, I like thinking about whether life exists on them. There are so many planets potentially in habitable zones around their stars,so who knows,

Also the sheer size and distance of things is mind blowing but still interesting and we dont even know that much and there is probably so much more outside the observable universe. I think thats just all the more reason to learn all we can, and go out to explore, plus,we'll be ensuring our future by spreading outside Earth. Theres a lot of things that could do us in. Plus,it is just plain exciting. So why not? I just love it and want to learn all about it.

I guess I am somewhat of a futurist and think about the future. I think it can and will be bright,if we make it so. That will not happen if people think there is none and its hopeless.

I guess thats all for now
Remember: Love is the answer and dont doubt your vibe!

Top Bottom