• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Food cravings

I'm so mad I forgot to pick up some of the fake duck when I went to the International District:saiyan:! Luckily I remembered to buy like ten bottles of Ramune (enough to last me three days):sweatlol:.

for a few weeks I have been wanting a Laotian salad. There is a restaurant "Viet-Thong" near my home which sell food from Laos and Thailand.

If someone would give me some curly fries and a roast beef sandwich with barbecue sauce from Arby's, I'd be eternally grateful. T_T

If someone would give me some curly fries and a roast beef sandwich with barbecue sauce from Arby's, I'd be eternally grateful. T_T

Oh great, now I'm craving Arby's.

Speaking of dips and Christmas, my family goes to a Christmas party held by a family friend every year and they make the most amazing clam dip. I wouldn't mind having some of that right now.

The party is actually this Saturday, so I'll be able to fulfill that craving soon enough <3

Bolognese. Just bolognese, hell even some chili. I frikin love meat like there's no tomorrow. Dunno how people go without it sometimes.

Corn 'cause of the 2nd Zexal manga. And pudding...I guess. Oh, and licorice.

I get a lot of different cravings. A frequent one is peanut butter.

When I can, I eat a tiny bit of what I'm craving, or I go to one of my standbys. Hot sauce, mustard, and pickles are all good craving busters. :p

Once a day, around evening time, a thought passes through my mind... I need soda... And then I have to slap myself in the face for thinking about Coke because then I reallyyyyy want Coke. :(

Chocolate cravings are fine, though! -eats away-

Popcorn. My parents bought this box that had forty bags of the stuff, and now I crave it all the time.

I am always craving the simple pirogi. They are so delicious. <3

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom