• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

For Trade: Aloan Vulpix with HA 4EM and Pokérus

Shiny DW Collector
Reaction score
Heh, it's been a while since I've been back here. Anyway...

I have Aloan Vulpix in Luxury Balls available with five 31-point individual values; their hidden ability, Snow Warning;
Timid natures; the egg moves: Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, Hypnosis and Encore; as well as Pokérus.

The counts I have for each missing IV of vulpix are:
-HP: 18
-Atk: 08
-Def: 18
-SpA: 17
-SpD: 16
-Spe: 07

I would like to exchange these creatures for things that I cannot breed, such as ultra beasts, tapus, or general items.
I would also be willing to accept other hidden ability creatures as well as apricorn ball caught creatures.

If you want one of these, simply tell me which down stat you prefer and what you will be giving.
Additionally, please make sure your friend code is somewhere in the post.

Cipher Admin
Reaction score
I could breed you a Contrary Fomantis with Leaf Storm (in a Premier Ball). Would that be acceptable?

*Edit: Oh, yeah, I'd like one of the 31/x/31/31/31/31 ones (all but Atk).

Last edited:
Shiny DW Collector
Reaction score
Sure, I do have 85 of these things that need homes.

Cipher Admin
Reaction score
Great timing on getting online! I just finished breeding a few Fomantis that fit the description: two are Mild, and one is Quiet.

Shiny DW Collector
Reaction score
Pick whichever you prefer to give me then.