• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Foreign Male Honedge with 5/6 IVs Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yes, I know there's Wonder Trade but it seems to be dried up so less quality non-foreign Honedge are out there. Or I'm on wrong time 'cause I'm from UK...

So I'm offering any Pokémon except legends. I will try to breed one with 5 IVs. Also, may throw Pokérus in.

Please either PM me or reply this thread. Thank you.

That's fine. :)

What Pokémon you want?

So about time... since I'm from UK... I would like to do it tonight or tomorrow afternoon (well, it's my time but I don't know about yours).

I don't know what you have :p

To make things easier I'm GMT -4, what's your timezone?

I'm GMT 0. So it looks like about 4:23pm in your time as I posted this post, right?

About Pokémon... well, I have completed my Pokédex so pretty everything. lol

So, I could breed one you want.

EDIT: Or I could offer you shiny Flabébé or shiny Volbeat since I already have both. You can choose:
Flabébé nature: lonely or relaxed. Both have yellow flower.
Volbeat nature: timid or jolly. Both have Illuminate and 31-attack IV.

Also note lonely Flabébé and timid Volbeat are my first shiny Pokémon to have nicknames. While Volbeat can just nicknamed Volbeat but Flabébé's nickname can't be deleted even Flabébé evolves her name would be stuck as 'Flabébé'. Unless you want those nature and ask me to rename one...

Last edited:
I'm GMT 0. So it looks like about 4:23pm in your time as I posted this post, right?

About Pokémon... well, I have completed my Pokédex so pretty everything. lol

So, I could breed one you want.

EDIT: Or I could offer you shiny Flabébé or shiny Volbeat since I already have both. You can choose:
Flabébé nature: lonely or relaxed. Both have yellow flower.
Volbeat nature: jolly or timid. Both have Illuminate and 31-attack IV.

I have the honedge ready ^^
Are you sure about giving a shiny? :p I'd love one of those flabébés~

Yup. :) I can give you shiny Flabébé. I would give relaxed one since other is nicknamed. Unless you really want lonely one then I don't mind.

Yup. :) I can give you shiny Flabébé. I would give relaxed one since other is nicknamed. Unless you really want lonely one then I don't mind.

I just want it for the shininess so nature it's not a problem. I'll be online in a minute (IGN: Liza)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom