• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Foreign Protean Frog

Bladedge

duck her right in the
Reaction score
I need a hidden ability froakie, frogalider, or greninja that is foreign because I want to make a shiny out of it.
i have Pokemon Y so i could lend a dex filler.

I dont know what you might want, but i could have it.

I am from USA

Last edited:
You could narrow your search by getting a female Protean and just scanning trades for any male from another region. The ability of the male wouldn't matter this way, so any forign male should get you a shiny. At least I think that's how it works.

I Have a female Protean in my storage with max Special Attack and Special Defense caught in a Duskball that I'm not using if your interested.

Last edited:
You could narrow your search by getting a female Protean and just scanning trades for any male from another region. The ability of the male wouldn't matter this way, so any forign male should get you a shiny. At least I think that's how it works.

I Have a female Protean in my storage with max Special Attack and Special Defense caught in a Duskball that I'm not using if your interested.

Ok, Ill take your female one. Do you need anything?

Larvitar, Pupitar and Tyranitar are exclusive to Y. How about a female of one cought in a Luxury Ball? Any one will do, using it for breeding purposes anyway.

Friend Code:
4227-2083-0655

Last edited:
Larvitar, Pupitar and Tyranitar are exclusive to Y. How about a female of one cought in a Luxury Ball? Any one will do, using it for breeding purposes anyway.

Friend Code:
4227-2083-0655

ok. i have one, but not sure if its in luxury ball.
my friend code is in signature

Request trade when you get one in a Luxury Ball. I'm a but of a stickler for tiny details like that now that its an option with breeding. Could cost h you a Frogadier in a different type of Pokeball if you want, just think Duskball looks good for Greninja.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom