• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~Forgotten Fate~ Aftereffects(Private RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stardust Reverie

「Imperial Code」
Reaction score
I'm going to post this up again so you guys can understand the story...
And for those who didn't read it in the Social Group, then do it! Please
The world is dark, and cruel, there is darkness in the sky, the sun no longer shines on the planet, it is depressing, and dark. They have used up the last of the plant's energy...
They, are the Traos Company, an evil organization that basically runs the city, they divided the city into 10 Areas. Gaining the trust of the people with lies about the world getting better. All they want to do, is make the Gods come to the planet, so they can destroy them, and use the their holy lands as their new empire.
Maximillion/Max, knows of their plan... he's been in their special army named Militia. Militia is the Traos' personal army, used to kill all rebels in their way.
Max quit the group about two years ago, and started his own rebellion group, built to destroy the army, named FREED. The members consist of Max as leader, Regi as second in command, and a third person, which will be the first person who posts after me. Teddy, stays at their base, as a guard, their base is in an underground bar in Area 9.

YOU, start in Area 8, 9, or 10. No ands, ors, or buts.

As stated, the first person who starts after me is Regi's and Max's childhood friend, YOU MUST start in Area 9.

The others, you guys will join in when you see us.
You're just a random rebellious bystander who wants to join, or you have you own group with no members, etc.
Be creative, and yes, you will all be on our side

At the corner of the run down, junkyard looking area named "Area 9" There was an underground bar, with various people in it, there was a ramp underground closed shut by a metal gate next to the bar. The gates slowly opened and a silver motorcycle came flying out the underground ramp. It was a person in a black, tattered open jacket, wearing a long black scarf, with black shirt and pants, he had dark spiky hair, and was wearing black shoes, with neon blue lights at the bottom. After the motorcycle landed with a quick drift turn, the teen shook his head, "Regi! Come on and get your friend already!!! This is important remember!? We're not practicing anymore, this one's real!" He yelled.

A voice from deep underground yelled back, "I'm coming Max!"
It was coming from an underground garage that leads to the ramp that leads to the surface. The person who answered Max's call was Regi, Max's younger brother, he was in his black and green motorcycle, he had the same clothing as Max, but a combination of Black and Neon Green, he also wasn't wearing a jacket, just a short sleeve shirt with a black spiky shoulder pad made out of black metal. He put on his fingerless gloves, and looked at his companion.
"You ready...? We've been training years for this to happen, and we're finally going to try to take down Area 9's Reactor base! Its a matter of life and death here... so if you're not up to it.... I wouldn't blame you, Besides, we've been friend for like, forever, and I don't want you to get involved in all this... Though, I'm ready... see ya outside!" He revved up his motorbike, and drove towards the ramp, he jumped into the surface next to Max.

"Is our friend coming out...?" Max asked Regi.

"Not sure... but... I hope so... cause we can't do it all by ourselves." He answered, waiting for the person to come out of the underground garage. "We have to hurry too..."

OOC:
The childhood friend starts in a Motorcycle.

Also, you others are responsible with meeting up with them.

Last edited:
Re: ~Forgotten Fate~ Afteraffects(Private RP)

A man in his early twenties, wearing a white t-shirt, faded blue jeans, and a black ball cap, known as Eric, rode out of the garage, on his motorcycle. "I'm here," he said to his two friends. He knew that this was no drill, this time. He was riding a black and white motorcycle, which he called Yin Yang.

Last edited:

Matt sat on the park bench in Sector 9, bored to death. His eyes were hidden behind a curtain of light-brown hair.

Last edited:

Sarol was walking the streets of Area 10. Cars passed by him, with tailwinds rushing behind. He looked up at the polluted sky, where it was hard to see any blue.

Matt sat on the park bench (is that in the correct sector?), bored to death. His eyes were hidden behind a curtain of light-brown hair.

OOC:...Um... what Area are you at?

IC:

"Hey there dude.... so you decided you're coming along, huh..." Regi said to him.

Max revved up his motorcycle, and looked up the dark, polluted sky, "Its all because of them..." He said quietly to himself, he then turned back to his partners, "Okay, security is down, we can enter and sneak in from the back. We're going to need our motorcycles to get there, but we're going to have to ditch them as soon as we get closer to the Reactor. Got it?" He started riding ahead of them.

Regi nodded, "Got it, bro." He followed him.

OOC: Sorry...I'll put that in...

Eric nodded his head. he then followed his partners from the back. "How long is security down?" he asked.

Sarol then walked into an alley, noticing it leads into a highway if he used a ramp like structure made of junk. He took out a box of sorts, pushed a button, then it turned into a hoverboard, hopped onto it and started to ride on the highway. "......." (Traos has to go down.....)

OOC: *Insert highway riding music*

Max was too busy storming through town with the sound of his roaring motorcycle engine, Regi can barely hear Eric. Some of the townsfolk were too drunk of stupid to pay attention to them.

"About 20 minutes!!!" Regi hollered to Eric, as he was following Max from behind.

After riding for a bit on the highway, Sarol found a Traos warehouse with some of their goons around it, stopping right in front of it, but hiding behind some crates. "......" (I regret nothing.......) He turned the hoverboard back into a box, and prepared his longsword for battle.

Eric nodded, and sped up his bike. They couldn't risk security going off, it would probably be the end of their lives.

After they were outside of the Area, they were in a bridge that led to the Reactor, once Max got close to it, he noticed that the bridge was broken, and the path had a large gap to the other side, where the reactor was. There was a small ramp, and Max sped up in full speed towards it, he leaped up in the air with his motorcycle, but he wasn't far enough, he dismounted off his Motorcycle and jumped off it, giving his a boost so he can land on the other side.

The motorcycle fell into the darkness.

Regi did the same, but instead of jumping off his bike, he started glowing green, as well as the bike, and he levitated himself, and the bike, to the other side.

As Regi landed, he looked up at his brother, "We were almost goners there, huh bro?" He said, grinning.

"Now's not the time for games, Regi, this is serious. Come on Eric, get across." Max said, in a serious tone.

Sarol noticed 5 goons guarding the entrance, he jumped over the crate he was behind, doing a flip and landing on the ground, beginning to rush at the guards. The guards noticed Sarol rushing at them with a sword, beginning to fire their machine guns, but Sarol just rushed and dodged, slashing away at the bullets.
"You guys are all so annoying.............you'll be happier when you disappear from the world....." Sarol slashed his sword at the air, then darkish fire came out of nowhere in the direction he slashed, burning 3 of the guards, then proceeded to slash the remaining 2.
"Nothing but a bunch of useless junky humans......" Sarol began peering through a window, seeing if there is anybody inside.

Eric snapped his fingers, and he disapeered in a flash, along with his bike. He then appeared next to Regi and Max, still on hsi motorcycle. "I'm here," he said, smiling.

Max shook his head, "We have to ditch the bikes..." He continued walking forward. "If the guards see them. then they'll know we're here..."

Regi sighed, "True... well, I guess this is goodbye then..." His hand glowed a green aura, the bikes then started glowing, and he slashed the air, the bikes fell into the gap. Regi sighed, and started following his brother.

Eric walked alongside of his friends. "How much farther to the reactor?" he asked.

As Sarol peeked through the window, he saw the warehouse loaded with goons, armed with guns and such, he then saw a guy commanding everybody inside. "...." (So he must be the leader..............)
Sarol focused his energy on the water particles in the warehouse, forming water around 2 goons, then turning it into ice, and crushing it. The other goons came running at the dead guards, as did the boss person.
"Hey, get back to work!"
"But sir, we have 2 fallen allies, the cause is rather unknown."
"Well everybody keep a look out for any suspicious activity and characters."
It was then Sarol walked around the corner of the warehouse, finding a ladder leading up to the roof. "....." (They'll never know what hit them......)

((Hello Dark Night and Keyrider. If your wondering who I am...look at the circle of friends group...))
*Jax kept searching the Base" Hmm.....It has to be here some where...." *He said to himself* "But....where?...." *He kept on looking for his gem, avoiding security*

Max then heard footsteps ahead, he pulled both Regi and Eric into a pile of scrapmetal that blocked them from sight.

They were wearing blue informs, and had their badges on their shirts that said "MILITIA".

"If we get caught, then we're screwed..." Max muttered.

"How about we ambush them?" Regi suggested in a low whisper.

Max nodded, "But if we take them out too late.. then they'll call for backup.." and turned to Eric, "What do you say...? Sneak around? Or fight them off?"

"I would prefer to fight them off, but it would be stupid, since they would call for back-up," Eric said. He wasn't moving in teh pile of scrapmetal.

EDIT: OOC: I know who you are, just never talked to you, Soul.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom