• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Forum revamp coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We put the rules there awhile ago so they would be easy to see.

I find it interesting that you put a lot of the more popular OtB threads in one sub-catagory.

The only thing I dislike is that we now have to wait for new topics to be approved. I mean, why is that even needed?

The only thing I dislike is that we now have to wait for new topics to be approved. I mean, why is that even needed?

You shouldn't have to be wait for new topics to be approved anywhere except in the anime debate forum. Where are you experiencing this?

You shouldn't have to be wait for new topics to be approved anywhere except in the anime debate forum. Where are you experiencing this?

The anime debate forum; I haven't tried anywhere else yet. But why do we have to wait for our topics to be approved there?

Also, why must topics have a tag line or whatever now? I'll tell you what I mean later, but can't right now.

The anime debate forum; I haven't tried anywhere else yet. But why do we have to wait for our topics to be approved there?

Also, why must topics have a tag line or whatever now? I'll tell you what I mean later, but can't right now.

That's always been the case with that forum. It's nothing new.

Just an idea to do with rules, but you could maybe program the site when it is revamped so that your first post has to be in the garden grotto, which may then make more people read the rules if they are also kept in that forum bit, instead of people joining, not reading the rules and posting streight away. So you do your first post in the garden grotto then the rest of the forum unlocks for you to use! Or a bit of code so that you have to open up the rules page before the forums unlock for you to use.

Just an idea I had thought of :)

Sorry to bump the thread a day later, but unrelated, are themes being deleted for this revamp. I noticed that Snivy's holiday doesn't exist anymore, or is it just me?

I think you're mixing us up with another forum. There is no skin like that, and none of our skins have been deleted.

Hmm...I might have been. My mistake. I have been inactive on here for a few weeks, and must have got confused.

i look forward to this; smogon recently changed the site today. thank you for something new!

Since this has been done for awhile, I don't think we need to keep the thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom